Match Thread Rangers v St Johnstone - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV.tv Only

Bet your the sort of c unt who counts there smarties and moans about having more red ones than brown... get a life ffs we have just put 5 past a team whoos only conceded 5 goals this season.... these game threads bring out the mentalists amonst our support
Aye I’m sure that’s what Gerrard will be telling the players when they review the game you f*cking clown.

“Absolutely nothing negative to say lads because we won”

Wouldn’t know about match threads, usually at the game.

The idea that people are being solely negative just because they’re making the accurate observation that the defence was slack is hilarious. Four times St Johnstone were gifted chances and it’s something that will be addressed by the management.

Could have scored more and been a bit less slack in defence, but enjoyed the game today. The feel good factor continues.:)

That's social media for you, anything you post at anytime will come back to haunt you.

If you don't like it, then change it...

But it never came back to haunt him if he posted it in the correct context of what was happening during a game. The person who quoted him is simply in the wrong as he is creating a false context, or not paying attention, or just stupid.

The idea that people are being solely negative just because they’re making the accurate observation that the defence was slack is hilarious. Four times St Johnstone were gifted chances and it’s something that will be addressed by the management.

If we were as defensive today as you are right now then we would never have scored 5, and that is as an accurate observation as you can get...

Aye I’m sure that’s what Gerrard will be telling the players when they review the game you f*cking clown.

“Absolutely nothing negative to say lads because we won”

Wouldn’t know about match threads, usually at the game.
Did you listen,to the managers comments after the game china.. were did he talk about slackness.. ,,tut tut insults

That was like the good old days. Walking up the Paisley Road stopping at every bar and watching that mob lose a last minute winner. A real feel good factor and a spring in your step along to Ibrox and a top notch performance to win all three points.

Not getting carried away but for the first time in six years we might just have a proper Rangers team in the making.

Keep believing in Gerrard we trust.

No it isn’t my overriding thought, it’s a single f*cking thought. If you don’t think the defence was slack then you’re stupid and unable to process positives and negatives at the same time.
Your very angry and like to insult other bears... I copped a ban,for less..

I noticed you provided a compelling counter-argument earlier too.

What’s it like to live in a world where everything is just black or white?

A compelling counter-argument to this?

Don’t get arsey when people lose patience with your stupidity.

Nope, I'm sorry I have no counter argument to your compelling points on peoples lack of patience on my stupidity. As for being unable to see grey in the world, well, I apologise profusely.

Furthermore, I bow before your great knowledge of football tictacs oh great one...

For the avoidance of doubt, this post is mostly sarcasm.

A compelling counter-argument to this?

Nope, I'm sorry I have no counter argument to your compelling points on peoples lack of patience on my stupidity. As for being unable to see grey in the world, well, I apologise profusely.

Furthermore, I bow before your great knowledge of football tictacs oh great one...

For the avoidance of doubt, this post is mostly sarcasm.
You must have missed the word “earlier” eh?

Don’t worry about it.

The manager actually did say we got a little bit slack in the final ten minutes. Just re-watched it and I was paraphrasing there, his words were "we did take our foot off the gas a bit at the very end"

Last edited:
Can anyone help - logged into Rangers TV to watch the match back but can’t watch the full game, only highlights?

Edit: I bought the game yesterday

was a fantastic day more to come as the team Stevie G has built seem to be getting better and better.
also Rangers -1 against Livingston 27/20 banker

Back