Match Thread Rangers v St Johnstone - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV.tv Only

Very good performance today. Loved watching that game. So many good performances.

Tav was superb. Morelos was superb. Arfield was superb. Candeias was superb. Fucking brilliant.

Big shout out for McCrorie. Great performance as well and he looks really calm and collected at right back. Good movement. Good passing. Good defending.

Really good game. Gerrard might be that bit closer to being happy with that performance. Although, he always demands more.

We keep putting performances like that in and we're going to win the league.

Second half we were brilliant, probably the best I’ve seen us under Gerrard.

Another great win and dare I say it, we may just win the league this season.

Great days work and some fantastic performances.

Shame we switched off in the last 10 minutes but no damage done.

Second place - onwards and upwards!

Players aren’t above criticism because of the score line.

Against a better team we could have been punished three or four times because of slack play at the back.

Has to stop.
Absolutely spot on we have had lapses in a few of our earlier games and it's cost us 4 points

Overall today was great and it was a statement to the mentally challengeds that they won't get away dropping points like they have done the past couple years

Good win although we took our foot off the gas in the final 15 mins. I know the game was won by then, but we should be giving these teams a right stuffing. I noticed their penalty, ref was pointing to the spot before the player went down.

I thought today would be a difficult game.

What a professional performance on the back of a tough European game. Really promising thing is I still think we could have went up a few gears if we wanted to.

Well done Rangers.

Flanagan, Katic, and Goldson have all nearly cost us with slack passing today.
Phone ins and poet implosion to follow...

images

Against a better team we could have been punished three or four times because of slack play at the back.

Has to stop.
Bet your the sort of c unt who counts there smarties and moans about having more red ones than brown... get a life ffs we have just put 5 past a team whoos only conceded 5 goals this season.... these game threads bring out the mentalists amonst our support

We're on our way, we're on our way, to the title, we're on our way. How do we get there, beat the tims, how do we get there %^*& the ****, but I know that we are on our way.

Looked like a champions type of performance to me. Very, very comfortable and I sensed there was a lot more in the tank had we needed it. Morelos and Tavernier might have picked up injuries though. Minor knocks hopefully.

Good performance today. Yes a wee bit slack at the back at times but a solid effort all round. Far more about us now and its a joy to watch. WATP.

Very good performance today. Loved watching that game. So many good performances.

Tav was superb. Morelos was superb. Arfield was superb. Candeias was superb. Fucking brilliant.

Big shout out for McCrorie. Great performance as well and he looks really calm and collected at right back. Good movement. Good passing. Good defending.

Really good game. Gerrard might be that bit closer to being happy with that performance. Although, he always demands more.

We keep putting performances like that in and we're going to win the league.

It was great to watch. And there is absolutely every reason to believe we can do it this season.

Very good performance other than a few times we switched off defensively. Our defenders need to learn to keep their concentration when we are dominating games

Kent, Morelos, Arfield and Candieas all outstanding

Great result from us today. Great to see us give a team a doing at Ibrox once again. Alfredo once again worked his socks off for the team.

Has to stop.

5-1 win against the team directly below us in the league at 3.00 p.m. today and your overriding thought at the end of the game is to criticise?

Back