MOTM Poll Rangers v St Johnstone - 18:30 Sunday - Premier Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
I have slept on this result not particularly well. What a missed opportunity. This is not sour grapes but St J are bump and bash with beards, Livi without plastic. Whichever non-OF teams qualify for European football next season they will yet again get pumped by someone from a country even more of a backwater than Scotland. St J are getting hyped up by the media for organisation and fighting spirit. Scottish football is sh1te and will continue to be so while this attitude prevails.

Fucking farmers Allowed to kick, foul and boot us all over the park by an utter coward of a ref We were poor in the night but still did enough to win had the game been reffed fairly.
3 games this season. StBoo, StFarmers and the Czech mob. The refs have allowed the opposition away with murder and we’ve lost all 3 games. Connection?

Very frustrating night, but the key-points for me were -

Roofe takes the ball into the corner in the last few minutes and is clearly fouled - no foul given

Keeper comes up for the corner and left unmarked

Kane should've been red carded.

Two domestic cups, two losses, two saints and lots of sinners.

Mac Sennett must have been in charge of the defence for that last minute corner. Because that was defending of the Keystone Kops variety. Absolutely abysmal.

Neither Goldson or Simpson, or indeed any of the defence decided to mark their goalkeepr? Truly incredible.

I like the boy Hagi, I think he has skill and vision, but he could have been hooked before half time and certainly should have been at the break.

With both Hagi out of touch, and Aribo playing far too deep, and with their passing along with Kent, Kamara and Tav's cohesion at times being on the north side of atrocious, we just never got going. In saying that we had enough chances to win.

I think The Eagles said it best. It was just One of these Nights.

Oh, and as regards the defence, and despite the defensive record thus far. There ain't no way to hide these Lyin Eyes.

That defence is nowhere near as good as some on here would have you believe.
I've lost count the number of time hagi has been hooked, I think he'll be away in the summer. For me wright poses more problems and along with being faster should have played from the start.

Fucking farmers Allowed to kick, foul and boot us all over the park by an utter coward of a ref We were poor in the night but still did enough to win had the game been reffed fairly.
3 games this season. StBoo, StFarmers and the Czech mob. The refs have allowed the opposition away with murder and we’ve lost all 3 games. Connection?

Yes. We're not tough enough.

I've lost count the number of time hagi has been hooked, I think he'll be away in the summer. For me wright poses more problems and along with being faster should have played from the start.
Agree totally with Wright, especially with him opening his scoring account in midweek.

I've said it repeatedly, but I like Hagi, but have to admit he's becoming more of a luxury when the going gets tough. And as I said earlier, add in Aribo being played far too deep to use his skills to better effect, and the others not firing on all cylinders, then it was what it was.

Once again though, some of the refereeing decisions were a farce. If Kane blooters a yahoo defender like he did Goldson, already sitting on a yellow, he's off immediately.

Lasts nights anger has been replaced by frustration, we could easily have done a treble this season. But now the reality that we are champions, 55 has been done and I refuse to let anything spoil the euphoria of that. One lesson learned though, we get no protection from refs who seem to think inferior sides should be allowed to kick our players to make up for their lack of skill. We need to toughen up and learn better game management
55 , it still hurts so many in this country.

Tonight showed that we just aren’t good enough to break down well drilled defences.

We huffed and puffed for 120 minutes, and Buff excepted, we never really looked like scoring until Tav appeared from nowhere.

Improvements required for next season if we hope to progress.

Very hard to take, we could have quite easily have secured a treble this season.

Back