MOTM Poll Rangers v St Johnstone - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Techy help for a ludite; I have just purchased tonights game on RTV, do I just log on to RTV on the official site? or is there something else you have to do?

Any win by 2 or more goals to put us top.

Another brace for Alfie to put him top of the scorer table.

Let the rest of Scottish football begin to stew at the sight of their favourite team and player leading the way.

Not asking too much is it?

Last edited:
4-0 Itten x 2, Roofe x 2 to begin the war for the Golden Boot. Sets Alfie off on a frenzy as he finishes top scorer this season with 71 goals, to go along with a hat trick of winners medals.

Poor Jermain has to settle for a paltry 20 goals this year.

Same. Real opportunity to put our mark down for the rest of the season. The scum haven’t really been tested in having to come from behind so early on. Let’s see if they have the baws for the scrap.

We need a firm win!

Exactly mate. Given a choice, I'll take the entertainment from a title winning party over entertainment on the pitch.

For now anyway ;)

Like every year there will be games where we run riot and games we huff and puff to break them down. Every single game we must win the battle first and foremost then the goals will come.

Like every year there will be games where we run riot and games we huff and puff to break them down. Every single game we must win the battle first and foremost then the goals will come.
Absolutely! Get around the oppo's game plan and they hardly ever have a plan B.

I reckon St Johnstone will be more open than St Boo tonight, so long as we get the first we'll be fine, especially at Ibrox.

Anyone watch the stream at the weekend on the Ps4?

I watched it through my PC on Sunday with an HDMI cable through the TV but does PS4 work well?

Tonight is a mental test now, for my thinking.

Pretty much every time they dropped points or played after us, when we had a chance to turn the screw a little, we froze last season.

We have been handed a great chance to build up a chunky lead here, albeit a false one, and us taking that chance would go a good long way to convincing me that we have the mental strength to get the job done this season.

A good, solid 3-0 or similar is needed.

Anyone watch the stream at the weekend on the Ps4?

I watched it through my PC on Sunday with an HDMI cable through the TV but does PS4 work well?
I used my PS4 for the first time to stream the game at the weekend and it was faultless. I normally cast through Chromecast from my laptop to the TV but the PS4 was much better, no buffering at all and retained HD right through the program. Doing the same again tonight.

I know he's suspended but I'd just like to reiterate my hatred for O'Halloran. I was banned for my comments following his red card when he played for us so I'll keep it civil. He is a very unlikeable chap.

C'mon the Rangers, I'm not being conservative with my prediction, I'll go for 6-1 tonight to the famous, Alfie with a hat trick.

Good provisional display with a couple of goals in the first half would do me get the game done early doors and allow us to enjoy the rest of the game lol

Don't see any chance of that happening mate.

Jack and Kamara are key to our shut outs and the amount of chances we're creating.

Kamara is one of the first names on the team sheet at the moment, if fit.

Morelos, Itten, Roofe, Hagi and Kent will be fighting for 3 spots imo.
What are you talking about, man.
There is never any need for two DM’s against the cannon fodder that is most of the SPL.
They offer next to nothing offensively.
And so on, blah blah blah.

Tonight is a mental test now, for my thinking.

Pretty much every time they dropped points or played after us, when we had a chance to turn the screw a little, we froze last season.

We have been handed a great chance to build up a chunky lead here, albeit a false one, and us taking that chance would go a good long way to convincing me that we have the mental strength to get the job done this season.

A good, solid 3-0 or similar is needed.

I'm pretty sure it happened the season before last too?

I'm with you, if we can open up a gap here mentally it will be huge for us and have this Celtic team in a place they have never been before.

I know he's suspended but I'd just like to reiterate my hatred for O'Halloran. I was banned for my comments following his red card when he played for us so I'll keep it civil. He is a very unlikeable chap.
I cant stand him either mate,cant believe that rhabid mentally challenged ever played for us,mentally challenged loving scrote,cant even call him an ex rangers player as he did f*** all for us!

Back