MOTM Poll Rangers v St Johnstone - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
What are you talking about, man.
There is never any need for two DM’s against the cannon fodder that is most of the SPL.
They offer next to nothing offensively.
And so on, blah blah blah.

So I keep hearing Tazza. :))

I will be happy with top of the league, clean sheet, most goals scored and minutes for new signings at the final whistle

Did we get to the bottom of why the crowd noise was turned off just after half time? Hopefully just a glitch because it definitely added to my enjoyment of the game.

Same level of performance and tempo from the weekend with more clinical finishing will result in a job well done tonight.

Looking forward to this game tonight.
Anything other than a win i will be f uckin scunnered big time.
2-0 Goldson and Alfie.

Going for 4-0 tonight, think we'll either blow them away or we'll bottle it like the last couple of years when we've had a chance to pull away from the tramps.

Going for the optimistic option until proved wrong :)

I have purchased tonight match. Can someone tell me how to get it on my Samsung smart tv? Thanks in advance.

A lot of confident bears on here. As usual I just want an early goal to give us a chance to relax and build for there.

3 points is a must, but against the likes of St Johnstone. We should be adding a few goals to our goal difference. Therefore, 6-0 Rangers. :))

Because CL game on tonight, surprised rtv are allowed to cover this, all good if it does.
Personally I think this whole idea of locking down TV games to suit competitions is utterly useless and out of order. People who don't want to watch the Champions League aren't just going to watch it because they can't watch their own team play.

The idea of restriction who can watch what and when should be utterly done away with.

Do I need to take a holiday for to Europe for tonight's game on RTV? I've paid for it but I'm sure it said including the UK/ROI

Hi all , so I pay my £6 a month subscription so is tonight’s game part of this? Happy to pay for it otherwise but just want to check . Cheers in advance

Back