MOTM Poll Rangers v St Johnstone - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Really interested how this 5 subs rule develops tactics wise. Its a massive game changer. Could almost have 2 teams within your own team with different systems and get them competing against each other to see who gets the nod in the big games.

Commentator Tom (on Audio Only) just admitted he forgot to turn on Fan Sound for 2nd half, so i think there is a policy of One half with, One half without. (wasn't an error v st midden)
I've had to listen to the audio option tonight and he's been very good. Seems to bring a bit more when being relied on to provide proper commentary.

Really interested how this 5 subs rule develops tactics wise. Its a massive game changer. Could almost have 2 teams within your own team with different systems and get them competing against each other to see who gets the nod in the big games.
It’s a bit American sports-like... taken to the extreme, an unfancied team could take an unexpected early lead and swap out their forwards for defenders and set out to hold it in a way that would make Motherwell of the late 80s feel like Brazil.

I still can't believe this ref is doing all he can to avoid booking St. Johnstone players. What a fucking scumbag this prick is.

Back