MOTM Poll Rangers v St Johnstone - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
All in all, a good night. Cruised to the win with 3 flashes of quality and then coasted the final half an hour. Good for Roofe and Itten to get 30 mins under their belt.

Bring on Sunday.

Good performance without ever having to come out of second gear.

No one really had to over extend themselves fitness wise which is good after four games in ten days, especially with another game at the weekend

Happy with that

Top of the pile guys,get ffking in there and let's make sure we stay there

Decent enough night, Borna has to be the MOTM. Quieter second half but done the damage when needed. Seemed like we could have gone up a gear if needed. Happy with that.

Solid enough performance, game died a little after the changes but its more minutes in the legs for the players coming on and a good rest for number of first team players.

3 more goals and another clean sheet with a couple good quality goals so all in all a decent nights work

Did someone just say Goldsons place is up for grabs despite conceding one goal all season to Leverkusen nonetheless and probably being our best and most consistent player so far? Get this place to %^*& man.

Probably as poor a 3-0 win as you’ll ever see, don’t think their keeper had a save to make all game. Lucky to have the quality of Borna tonight to make the difference.

Didn’t think Arfield did much to try and force his way back in the starting XI except pass it back almost every time he got it. Roofe rusty but give him his due, thought Itten had a few tidy touches but sadly for him it looked like everyone else clocked out after 48mins.

I didnt like how Goldson & Tav were happy to just to pass the ball about the back like a friendly, we need a more ruthless streak in us.

Anyway, we’re on our way!

That’ll do nicely.

Still think the 5 subs rule combined with BCD just kills games, but I’m fine with it when we are 3-0 up.

Good win on what would have been an energy sapping night. Humid, warm.

St. Johnstone are a brutal piece of shit little club. Referee allowed them to abuse our players throughout and Rangers need to grow a spine before our players start getting injured again. The board and management have a responsibility to protect our players and not stand around watching our players getting booted around the park. Several players could have had yellows, a couple that could have led to reds. Straight red card for a horrific challenge totally ignored. Almost like the club couldn't give shit if we end up with a player with a broken leg - which I know isn't the case but appearances mean a lot.

Barasic is just fantastic though, easily thought he was MotM tonight. Great goal and a great overall performance. Defence looked solid after a shaky start and it's a bit shit Balogun has ended with an injury. However, Helander was pretty decent when he came on too.

Nice to see the new guys on - will take time to get them up to speed.

3 - 0. Top of the league. Not let a goal in yet. Good start to this league campaign.

Forgot to add, McLaughlin looked very solid yet again. Think he's a very decent keeper we have on our hands.

Comfortable but took the foot off the gas early which is a shame, went for Kent as MoM he seemed to be the most up for it when everyone else was flat and took his goal well

Comfortable win and took our chances at the right times. Felt like we would ave scored a few more had we not made all the subs at 60 minutes and after that it felt like a training game. Good to get minutes in roofe's legs as i think it was obvious he is well behind in terms of match sharpness at the moment.

Last 30 minutes were boring as all hell, but I'd rather be bored than tense holding on to a 1-0. Barisic is immense, referee should never be allowed on a football pitch again

Solid result. Free kick was excellent.
Thought five subs killed it as front three were on form. Keeps the squad happy though and gets everyone up to speed quicker.

Plus point for me was that we scored three goals and none came from Morelos. We've been crying out for the goals to be spread around more.

Pedestrian 2nd half, but the match was already won, would have liked to have seen the midfield make some clear cut chances for big Itten. Next match ;)

3 points, clean sheet - jobs a good'un

Back