• Kamara

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
wNeI4gQ.png

Last edited:
Just went on the new Rangers TV to order the game via Paypal but it didn't respond, do you know if the match is available for UK broadcast?

3-0 Rangers, who will be the 9 with Alfie out?.

I’d guess Roofe, but does Hagi come back in on the right?.

I reckon we will go 4-2-3-1

So many options, it’s brilliant.

Last edited:
St Johnstone have hit a bit of a form and are probably now getting results to match their performances against the rest of league. Professional performance and we'll win with a bit to spare, another 3-0 for me.

Confident we'll win by a few.
Looking forward to this. Hope big Cedric gets his chance with Alfie out

Mon the Gers, just do it.

No game these days is easy, and this will be no different.

An early goal to settle us down, and then a confident performance will do for me.

Another three points closer to the title please lads.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Last edited:
St Johnstone have hit a bit of a form and are probably now getting results to match their performances against the rest of league. Professional performance and we'll win with a bit to spare, another 3-0 for me.

When I've watched St.J - tail end of last season & up till now - a couple of times they've looked half decent

They're capable of doing the simple things well & at least try to play attacking football

Their points total & league position doesn't reflect their capabilities imo

All that said - they are prone to silly mistakes & maybe their players aren't of a high enough quality to pull off the attacking style they're trying to play ?

Either way - we can't take them lightly & need to be up for this - if we are - we'll win comfortably - but not easily - imo

Loved SG at his Presser today when asked about St Johnstone and their recent form getting through to the final etc, said all the right things, ended off by wishing them good luck after tomorrow

Is there something wrong with RTVs payment system - whether you try to pay by Card or Paypal it just hangs.

Just went on the new Rangers TV to order the game via Paypal but it didn't respond, do you know if the match is available for UK broadcast?
Can this game be purchased for non virtual /season ticket holders?

Is there something wrong with RTVs payment system - whether you try to pay by Card or Paypal it just hangs.

I can't pay with either method, either.
Yes it’s available in the UK but there’s an issue with the payment system

I'd have Roofe through the middle as well.

McGregor

Tavernier - Goldson- Helander - Barisic

Jack - Davis- Kamara

Hagi - Roofe- Kent

Back