Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roofe

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Itten

• Kamara

• Total voters
Have you seen us play football this season? We have conceded 6 in 26 and only 1 (I think) at home all season. We are currently winning with minutes to go.

At the risk of ruining it...what exactly are you worried for? Do you not trust the team?
The record doesn’t mean we won’t drop more points here and there or that St Johnstone couldn’t have bagged an equaliser.

I mean it’s a bit of a daft question really. Football fan in being nervous at narrow lead shocker. Christ

Nothing that Zunga has done, and he has shown steady improvement in his limited time, suggests he deserves to start ahead of Kamara, Davis, Jack and Arfield. I think he looks good but to replace an in-form Davis; the smooth, purring football machine that is Kamara; Jack who everybody agreed we missed a little bit, really. That midfield five are unbeaten at home and in Europe this season. And you reckon that Zunga should replace somebody? Come on to feck!
Not taking anything seriously from someone who hasn't bothered to actually learn the guys name

It's 5 letters ffs

A very good 3 points. A freezing cold February night against a very well drilled and organised team. That was exactly the type of game where we would gave dropped points last season. It's games on nights like this that league titles are won.

That game was summed up by the fact I watched the first half with Ryans world in the background.

not every game needs to be sexy when you’re 23 point ahead though.

Shame we did not get more goals to make it more routine and use more subs earlier but clean sheet and we have higher gears we can kick into if needed. Glad Hagi got the goal that is why he plays he takes responsibility and made it happen for us.

What a vulgar thing to say about a Rangers player.
What do you not see that Gerrard, McAllister and Beale do?
You wanted to expand the discussion, do so somewhere else.
I am just posting about a player on a football forum. I hope he comes good, as do all Rangers fans. As for vulgarity, it's a common idiom. I haven't seen much from him but hope he improves as time goes on/he gets chances.

EtVVK1AXAAIC-vO

Aribo MOTM for me.

Played well but we dropped off last 20 and just seen it out.

Match thread an utter disgrace and people need to have a right good look at themselves.

I said this at half time. It was garbage at half time was it not?

Bit stupid going back 20 pages to pick comments out is in not?
Not really when you land on that page in the thread.

I thought I was a half glass empty person but you must be 90% empty.
3 points nearer 55 B-)

If there was a match to pick for RTV to go tits up, this was it.
Very poor apart from first 15 minutes of second half when we scored.
SG will be happy with the result, not the performance.
Don’t know what was wrong with Roofe tonight, way, way out of sorts.
Mind you he wasn’t alone.
3 points is all that matters, but a wee bit too flat for me.

We played better in the first half than the second. We created far more in the first half.

We missed Alfie tonight Roofe was out of sorts bit ring rusty but 3 points and great goal from Hagi. Another clean sheet and one more game closer to 55

Pretty poor performance but 3 points closer and a decent run of fixtures coming up before Europa league games.

Aribo Man of the Match for me. Velcro feet. Forgot Ryan Kent was on in the second half. Tough night for him and Roofe.

Zungu looks pish. Hope I'm wrong. Good win tonight!
As well as looking like you don't know what you're talking about, the fact that you are making judgement on a guy who has very few minutes in a Rangers shirt suggests that this might not be the right place for you.

Not really when you land on that page in the thread.

I thought I was a half glass empty person but you must be 90% empty.
3 points nearer 55 B-)

Nope, not 90% empty at all, I just called it as I saw it. Missed 3 or 4 complete sitters, the game should have been out of sight at half time.

Back