Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roofe

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Itten

• Kamara

• Total voters
As well as looking like you don't know what you're talking about, the fact that you are making judgement on a guy who has very few minutes in a Rangers shirt suggests that this might not be the right place for you.
Cheers, Jase. I don't think having doubts about a rarely used squad player is grounds for exile, but if it helps I have seen him in every minute he has played and hope I am wrong in my assessment. If I am wrong I defer to your mighty 13 months on the site.

Quite a poor game overall, but tonight was about getting the 3 points.

No real standout for MOTM, so my vote goes to Hagi for his superb goal

This season we've won impressively, we've won by grinding it out, we've won by eventually breaking down stubborn defence like we couldn't do the last two seasons, we've won with swagger and we've won with sweat and tears (and once or twice we've drawn), but we've won. One step closer to the prize. Loving it, loving it all, even the shit games. Well done Hagi, and my MOTM was Davis, again.
Superb post Billy. Too many on here are bemoaning a (relatively) poor performance and picking holes in that performance, in a game where the opposition had one good shot on target we controlled the play with 67% possession.
Your post is a wonderfully, brief, concise and accurate summary of our season. Like you I am loving it. -"even the shit games"! I am loving the swagger; the grinding out: the sweat and tears and most of all "but we've won"

Nope, not 90% empty at all, I just called it as I saw it. Missed 3 or 4 complete sitters, the game should have been out of sight at half time.
How the fück were we garbage if we created three or four chances that were sitters? We can be garbage; we can miss sitters but a team cannot be garbage and create three or four "sitters" in 45 minutes.

Ffs..... can we not go back to 3 and 4 nils. I can't take this. Had my party gear (balloons, bunting, smoke bombs, etc) in and out my basket online for last few weeks. Keep removing my items in case I jinx things.

Not pretty, often dull, but we created all the best chances and scored a terrific goal.

It feels brilliant to know this is a Rangers team who win any way necessary.

How the fück were we garbage if we created three or four chances that were sitters? We can be garbage; we can miss sitters but a team cannot be garbage and create three or four "sitters" in 45 minutes.

It's more so just a figure of speech ffs. Wrap it a bit.

Have you ever been at a game and a player has missed a chance and said "that's s***e" from the player. Does it mean they are bad? No, it's just a forum and a match thread that the vast majority of people vent on.

Cheers, Jase. I don't think having doubts about a rarely used squad player is grounds for exile, but if it helps I have seen him in every minute he has played and hope I am wrong in my assessment. If I am wrong I defer to your mighty 13 months on the site.
FYI It's 17 months. But perhaps you can explain the relevance to the discussion.

I've also watched him and I have a different opinion to you but that's fine. What's not so good is calling a player 'pish' before he has had a real chance. We're supposed to be supporting the squad.

Some embarrassing stuff on the match thread, for what these players have given us this season for people to be going off their nut because it was 0-0 at halftime is ridiculous, thank fuc* there's not them type of fans at Ibrox this season

Some embarrassing stuff on the match thread, for what these players have given us this season for people to be going off their nut because it was 0-0 at halftime is ridiculous, thank fuc* there's not them type of fans at Ibrox this season

Genuinely think no fans has helped us so much this season.

FYI It's 17 months. But perhaps you can explain the relevance to the discussion.

I've also watched him and I have a different opinion to you but that's fine. What's not so good is calling a player 'pish' before he has had a real chance. We're supposed to be supporting the squad.
Pish is idiomatic, and a regional term. It means 'of poor quality'. I accept that I could have used better terminology to cater for the weak and easily offended so in that regard you, specifically, have my apologies.

I think he looks 'not great'. I, still, hope I am wrong (and can support the squad while assessing it).

The points were all that mattered tonight, great result and clean sheet. I must confess i cashed out on 76 mins, had a nice wee treble with us Motherwell and county. Shitebag loyal!! Feeling a wee bit ashamed of myself now.

When RTV went down I looked in here for updates, f*cking ended up with PTSD. That was a solid midweek performance against a decent team and three points in the bag.

Stop with the unpleasantness. Langland being conciliatory. I don't happen to agree with him but we are all bears, let's look at the game a sa good 3 points against a stuffy team and a step closer to 55.

It wasn't garbage though it's a total over reaction. We were in total control of the ball and had four clear chances. That isn't garbage.

Okay the issue here is I use the term garbage for things like poor, rubbish, not good enough.

I forget you need to be 100% clear on what you say and mean on the internet because people take a fit at the slightest thing.

Created 3 good chances in 1st half, but main thing tonight was 3 points. Probably be a few more matches like this but when we lift the league title that's all that matters. The bheasts are in turmoil, let's keep it that way

Was pretty boring game should've buried a few first half. Mom for me was the wee maestro Davis. However aribo and Jack were close

Went with Aribo motm .Hagi had a good game and great goal but his touch and close control let him down at times .Jack and Davis excellent too
Was Tav limping at the end .Looked like a groin strain

Went with Aribo motm .Hagi had a good game and great goal but his touch and close control let him down at times .Jack and Davis excellent too
Was Tav limping at the end .Looked like a groin strain
Aribo or Davis for me, both were excellent.

Once again, some of you wee lassies need to cut your sissy tit-for-tat pretentious pish out and just enjoy the fact that we are winning...and that we know how to win.

Not so long ago us bears were screaming for a time when we would be on the back pages rather than the front (being the famous, that’ll probably never happen with the agenda filled Scottish media). But the point is we are at the top of our game results wise...we can for the first time in a long time talk about football and drown out the haters and the background crap. That’s good enough for me!

Not pretty, but professional. Once again Rangers, well done!

Genuinely think no fans has helped us so much this season.
This is a controversial view but one I agree with.

We're the best-drilled, hardest-working and fittest team in the league by quite some distance and if you remove an arbitrary factor, such a crowd influence, then most games become training exercises and that is meat and drink for us.

This is probably worth a thread on its own. If you start it I'll back you up.

Not taking anything seriously from someone who hasn't bothered to actually learn the guys name

It's 5 letters ffs
I have myself taken umbrage with people who cannot not spell his name correctly so that is fair comment. However you could correctly call me out on that and still respond. Methinks you have no response to the substantial point. He has done little wrong but does not deserve a starting place.
You were talking absolute drivel and I responded politely to your drivel; and you had no reply.

I have myself taken umbrage with people who cannot not spell his name correctly so that is fair comment. However you could correctly call me out on that and still respond. Methinks you have no response to the substantial point. He has done little wrong but does not deserve a starting place.
You were talking absolute drivel and I responded politely to your drivel; and you had no reply.
I've already responded to it in this thread.

He has given the exact type of performance that Davis gives whenever called upon, just with more forward passing.

Given he was signed to replace Davis long term, saying he has nothing to offer is just silly.

If Davis retired tomorrow, we wouldn't miss him if Zungu came in.

Only seen from 50 minutes, but I thought Jack was MOTM.

He could have been poor in first half, I dont knowm

I am just posting about a player on a football forum. I hope he comes good, as do all Rangers fans. As for vulgarity, it's a common idiom. I haven't seen much from him but hope he improves as time goes on/he gets chances.
I have two problems here.
Firstly, a Rangers player being called “pish” regardless of the popularity of the “idiom”.
Secondly, that somebody can have such an opinion after admitting not have seen much of him.
Does that not tell its own story?

It's more so just a figure of speech ffs. Wrap it a bit.

Have you ever been at a game and a player has missed a chance and said "that's s***e" from the player. Does it mean they are bad? No, it's just a forum and a match thread that the vast majority of people vent on.
Fair enough reply! But, and I say this in a friendly, conciliatory manner, garbage is a fairly emphatic statement and not a figure of speech. And yes I have very often vented my anger at players at a game ; it is one of the reasons I stay off the match thread! However I gently disagree with your point that we were garbage; the fact that we created four chances suggests otherwise.
Not our best game however we still dominated possession and territory, limited them to one good chance and we created a few chances.
Your point about a forum is spot-on. However if people vent on it other people will reply. Or you might say vent their replies. Just a bit of discussion amongst Bears :shh:

Difference between Rangers' talent and Celtic is chalk and cheese.

The odds of scoring against us is extremely low while the odds of us scoring at least one is extremely high. Not so with Celtic.

Celtic -even last night- are an unorganised shambles where a break of the ball or a long pass can quite easily catch them out. Not to mention set pieces. They struggle to cope with teams the stand up to them.

Clancy and Co saved them last night as you could see that old rabbit-in-the-headlight nightmare about to take over at 1-0.

Top performers Hagi, Davis, Jack, Aribo with a notable mention for McGregor. Went for Hagi for the goal alone.

Back