cinch Premiership
Hibernian v Dundee
Kick-off 7.45pm

Wednesday December 15
cinch Premiership
Ross County v Celtic
Kick-off 7.45pm

Last edited:
Does the spfl insist on a date or is it the club’s decision? Given how badly we want and need a cup a free midweek before the final assuming we are in it would be wanted by the management team you would think

That’s bollocks btw. I have loads of guys from NI around me who will now miss a league game because of that. Why not play the league cup game midweek?

Does the spfl insist on a date or is it the club’s decision? Given how badly we want and need a cup a free midweek before the final assuming we are in it would be wanted by the management team you would think
It is free date that SPFL need to use due to the post Christmas schedule it faces if we are still involved in Europe as well which hopefully we are - having a winter break also doesn't help

I expect Dundee United -18th December - be played on 22nd December should we make to the final

That’s bollocks btw. I have loads of guys from NI around me who will now miss a league game because of that. Why not play the league cup game midweek?
Semi-final were played midweek, moved to weekend to encourage attendance over a decade ago

For some reason I associate midweek home fans against St Johnstone with struggling performances.

Another midweek league game in the freezing cold:D apart from European games I hate midweek home games, especially in the winter. Murder when your up early as well

Another midweek league game in the freezing cold:D apart from European games I hate midweek home games, especially in the winter. Murder when your up early as well

Aww diddums, we all have to dae it, but thank fuuk ive rettired and nae work next day.

If we get to the LC final the Dundee Utd game at Ibrox will move to midweek. :)

Back