Rangers V St Joseph Live on RangersTV.tv in the UK

My brother is on registering he travels a lot and is getting the overseas monthly package . Does he need to put an overseas country in when registering or will it be fine to put his UK address ? I assume it would be fine to put uk.

It is asking him for £193 up front , Is there a monthly option available ?

Last edited:
I understand the club looking to cash in on these games, but you can't feel that the current prices are driving fans towards 'free' streams, be it on Facebook, Youtube or hesgoals etc.
I know the money doesn't go to the club, but fans under financial restrictions won't feel able to pay £12.99 for a friendly v Marseilles or £9.99 for a cup game v St Joseph's where we are already through.

Hopefully RTV listen to the feedback from fans and start to price more realistically.

Agree, put it too high and people will use the free alternatives and lose out more in the long run. A day pass on now TV would get you possibly 2 PL matches plus a championship match for £9 where as we have £10 in an effective dead rubber against the 3rd best team in Gibraltar.

Needs to be a happy medium tbh.

My brother is on registering he travels a lot and is getting the overseas monthly package . Does he need to put an overseas country in when registering or will it be fine to put his UK address ? I assume it would be fine to put uk.

It is asking him for £193 up front , Is there a monthly option available ?

UK address and UK credit card is fine.

If he wants the monthly option then simply click on the monthly option of the Subscription page.

Also, once he has it and if he's looking to watch a game, tell him not to click on the advertising link that takes you to buy the individual game - some have been charged twice for doing that. Simply go to the RangersTV home page, login and then click on the Search button WITHOUT entering any text in the Search box. Gives you a list of videos in date order, most recent first - including the upcoming match.

https://rangers.co.uk/tv/subscribe

UK address and UK credit card is fine.

If he wants the monthly option then simply click on the monthly option of the Subscription page.

Also, once he has it and if he's looking to watch a game, tell him not to click on the advertising link that takes you to buy the individual game - some have been charged twice for doing that. Simply go to the RangersTV home page, login and then click on the Search button WITHOUT entering any text in the Search box. Gives you a list of videos in date order, most recent first - including the upcoming match.

https://rangers.co.uk/tv/subscribe

Thanks for that info appreciated . Just waiting on his futurepay email coming through as just registered for Rangers tv but the email for worldpay with password etc hasn’t appeared

Thanks for that info appreciated . Just waiting on his futurepay email coming through as just registered for Rangers tv but the email for worldpay with password etc hasn’t appeared

Got me there - can't remember how long it took for mine to come through. Maybe its not until the first payment is processed. You get the email with login and password (which you can change) and then, every month, you get an email from WorldPay telling you they've taken the £17.25 subscription to RangersTV from your credit card. It actually works quite well. Make sure he doesn't lose his login/password though - can be very handy if he ever decides to cancel.

Got me there - can't remember how long it took for mine to come through. Maybe its not until the first payment is processed. You get the email with login and password (which you can change) and then, every month, you get an email from WorldPay telling you they've taken the £17.25 subscription to RangersTV from your credit card. It actually works quite well. Make sure he doesn't lose his login/password though - can be very handy if he ever decides to cancel.

Just to clarify for other subscribers - put the initial payment through of £17 then the email from worldpay comes through . That’s it just arrived in 2 emails with worldpay username and password .

Presumably just log on now using those two and that’s it done

Just to clarify for other subscribers - put the initial payment through of £17 then the email from worldpay comes through . That’s it just arrived in 2 emails with worldpay username and password .

Presumably just log on now using those two and that’s it done

The WorldPay login and password is purely for WorldPay. He's unlikely to use it again unless he cancels at some point.

His RangersTV login and password will be whatever he registered to RangersTV with. That's what he needs to access RangersTV.

https://rangers.co.uk/tv/login

For the empty heads of us, what VPN should I use again? I was using express VPN until the end of the season but it was costing £10/month.

Dont pay a penny for a VPN, download the free version of TunnelBear and you will be fine.

You only need to turn it on for 10 seconds when you load the stream then back off when it starts playing.

Just away to put my bets on Bet365 for tonight and noticed the wee box next to time of game. Possibly showing?

It's not a popular view but you're quite right. I'm happy for the people who always inevitable roll out the "Happy to pay every penny to the club" platitudes, and of course it's great to be funding the club. But I kind of feel I've already done my part by buying my season ticket, and having a basic RTV subscription (which by the way was good enough to give me access to all friendlies last summer,and the Oxford game previously). But I wasn't going to pay £12 to watch the Marseille friendly. I probably will end up buying tommorow night, as its a competitive game, but I do feel aggrieved at the cost.

When it comes to even bigger matches in the rounds to come, I expect they'll want more than £9.99.
I keep reading that "they want you to go onto the £17 a month subscription." I'm sure that plan makes sense for overseas bears, but it probably doesn't make sense for those who will attend most league games and just miss friendlies or midweek games. Most people probably already pay for Sky/BT Sport etc. Another £17 a month and your sporting TV bills are starting to get ridiculous.

I agree with every word of this. I would much rather put money directly into the club than through a third party provider. But if they charge £10 per game, that's £40 per month. BT Sport is cheaper than that and you get access to a lot of other football too. Also accessing the games through a laptop limits my enjoyment, I want to watch on my TV. I wonder if they have some new marketing director who is simply putting the price of everything up.

Folk upset about the cost per game really should look at the games coming up. I paid £17.25 on Sunday for a month subscription (possibly cancel after that as league and cup games usually on local tv here). For my sub I will get:
Marseilles
ST Josephs
Blackburn
Derby
Progres home
Progres away
Kilmarnock
Hibs
1 or possibly 2x 3rd round qualifiers

All in all a very good deal!

Folk upset about the cost per game really should look at the games coming up. I paid £17.25 on Sunday for a month subscription (possibly cancel after that as league and cup games usually on local tv here). For my sub I will get:
Marseilles
ST Josephs
Blackburn
Derby
Progres home
Progres away
Kilmarnock
Hibs
1 or possibly 2x 3rd round qualifiers

All in all a very good deal!
Which would work out about £1.73 a game.

I tried the Chrome browser on phone with a Chromecast last night and it didn't work on the interviews. Does the Chromecast symbol just appear for the live games?

Back