Match Thread Rangers v St Joseph's - 19:45 Thursday - RangersTV.tv

Stevie G must definitely see something in Barjonas, from being so far out the picture to involvement tonight.
Yes, I thought the lad was slipping out of the picture, but your right the manager must have decided that there was something worth working with.

RTV fine on the iPad but just spinning on the TV even though it was working fine for Borna interview on demand an hour ago.

Stevie G must definitely see something in Barjonas, from being so far out the picture to involvement tonight.

I like the cut of Jamie's gib. Always thought he was a confident looking player with the ability to do something decent in the game. A lot of competition for places but I'm glad he's getting a fiar crack of the whip.

I like the cut of Jamie's gib. Always thought he was a confident looking player with the ability to do something decent in the game. A lot of competition for places but I'm glad he's getting a fiar crack of the whip.
I've backed his corner a few times on here, I thought his performance as a young lad away at Easter Road with a shit team and manager was very assured...be warned folk on FF don't agree with positive opinions on Barjonas for whatever reason

Yes Rangers. Having to follow via Livescore tonight, not the best. But decent to get a goal alert after 2 mins.

Double figures please Rangers.

Mr Gerrard said he wanted us to be more ruthless last year, what a time to show it.

I missed kick off, I assume that sh*te blowing around the pitch is from a pre-match display? :rolleyes:

Back