Match Thread Rangers v St Joseph's - 19:45 Thursday - RangersTV.tv

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
VhtamML.png

Last edited:
Don’t really ‘do’ friendlies so buzzing to get back to Ibrox tonight.

Should be a comfortable victory and a few goals into the bargain, hopefully some more game time for some of the new signings as well.

Tonight will be a practice game beating through a packed defence. Should serve us well when the league games start. If it's less than 4 I will be surprised.

Fod
Polster Katic Edmundson Halliday
Docherty Davis Aribo
Ojo Morelos Stewart

That's what I think will be the starting line up. 5-0 Morelos FGS

Feeling a 5-0 vibe. I'll be playing in a band while this is on so won't know the score till its over. I'm gonna fųck up the songs thinking about what's happening:p

Would be funny if you are on vocals and let slip a chorus of 'Big Jock knew'...

A few fringe players will get some game time to get used to a packed Ibrox as well as build up match fitness.

It was officially announced as available in UK/ROI as well. Just seems they haven't updated the text from the default landing page.

It’s great that we are in a position now where players are fighting for places. Difficult to pick the starting 11 with such a good lead from the first leg.
Hoping for a 6-0 drubbing tonight.

I will presume that the primary objective of St Joe's will be to keep the score respectable, so Rangers are likely to be confronted with an SPL-style packed defence. If Gerrard uses the game to feature some of the '2nd tier' players - as I think he should - then we might not see the high scoring game that some are predicting.

Nothing less than a comfortable injury free win for me (with one eye on the Progres game that kicks off earlier).

Back