Match Thread Rangers v St Joseph's - 19:45 Thursday - RangersTV.tv

4-0 up going into a home tie in the return leg, and I am absolutely buzzing for this tonight.

Never lose that feeling of how awful things got when we were shafted into the lower leagues with no clear end in sight.

We have got our club back and the future looks brighter then ever. Enjoy the game tonight everyone. Got to love a European night at Ibrox.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Impressive start to the season so far, turn it on for the fans tonight.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

I'm in a wee bar in a place called Sarigerme in Turkey, signed into RTV on the owners laptop and he has paid to show tonights game

Result!

If your struggling mate go to the Jokers they have Rangers TV - I watched it there last years.

Anyone know roughly what time the game will be available on demand tomorrow for basic Rtv subscribers?

I expect at least 6 tonight . There'll be a few changes from last game but new players will be out to make an impression.
McGregor
Polster Katic Edmundson Halliday
Docherty Kamara Aribo
Ojo Morelos Hastie
Lets new players see Ibrox in competitive atmosphere.

D_xiOCgW4AAPYCp.jpg:large

That team makes total sense to me.

Maybe Katic for Goldson but with Katic coming back from summer football I understand why not.

Competitive debuts for most of the new boys as well.

Great team selection. Plenty of players getting game-time, shit would have to go seriously wrong for us to get put out tonight, and the lads coming in get a chance to stake a claim for a jersey.

Particularly buzzing to see that midfield in action.

Back