Match Thread Rangers v St Joseph's - 19:45 Thursday - RangersTV.tv

D_xiOCgW4AAPYCp.jpg:large

Excellent, giving everyone a fair chance.

Really looking forward to seeing Hastie and Stewart giving a full run out.

WIll be good to see new faces again at home,and should be a decent evening all being well,want to see a couple of theyoung lads of the bench if we bang a few in and get involved

4-0 for me.

I disagree with changing the team so much and if fit the captain should be starting.

Big season ahead. 8 matches in qualifying massively took it out of us last season, and to get to the group stages, we had little option but to play our best team.

Our squad has more depth and is more robust that we can afford to give players game time and rest our more important starters. Yet this is a lineup that has the experience of Fod, Halliday and Goldson; the skill of Aribo and Kamara; and our best player starts up top.

Incredible that we can change it up so much and retain a strong and exciting team, albeit against poor opposition, but we couldn’t have done that this time last year.

A real chance for some to shine tonight .

Is it daft that I’m excited even although we are 4/0 up and virtually through already :D

Happy with that team.

Gives some match practice to so called fringe players a chance to play, get match fitness and show the boss they deserve to be picked.

Every side we list looks interesting/exciting.
This is a tie that we can use as an intense pre-season affair.
The manager isn't fckn about with the eleven he instead is seriously working out what he has got as a squad and how best he can utilise it.

These players aren't just playing for a first-team place they are slowly but surely learning to play the Gerrard way in a Gerrard team.

RTV working great for me. Borna interview just finished. I never get the issues others seem to do, though.

A lot of players playing for their place. We should get a performance.

Back