MOTM Poll Rangers v St Liege - 20:00 Thursday - BT Sport

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Anyone gearing up to watch the fun warm up, 2 hours before our game, Comedy Gold Kicks off 17.55 on BT Sports 3?

Great thing is AC Milan haven't qualified yet. Sincerest apologises for mentioning the mhanks on a Rangers Match Thread. But a good warm up comic act cheers everyone up as an appetizer and gets you in the mood for the main course.
Nearly choked on my pre match dinner last week watching the comedy defending. Hoping for more of the same.
Wonder which greeting faced lump of dung is doing the match on BT.
Thick John might still be under his shellik duvet and refusing to come out or place any bets with those nasty paddy power folk :).

They are a good side but haven’t been on the best off form since they played us. If we do what we can do then I doubt they will be able to handle us.

I’m not taking it for granted.

We haven’t had a blip in Europe yet and this could be it tonight.

A win would be incredible to qualify with a game to spare.

Would like to see some more of Zungu tonight, I think his playing experience lends itself well to this sort of match. Probably sometime in the second half to get the midfield's energy up.

I'd imagine the forward line will be Kent, Morelos and Roofe which is starting to come together. You can tell that the passing of Tav, Barisic and Goldson is starting to really click with our forwards which makes me wonder not 'how long can we keep our form up' but 'what level can this team really reach'.

Hopefully a nice straightforward 2-0 win, keeps things going in the right direction and we can look forward to euro football in the spring.

Let’s cheer on the lads in Blue, keep the chat about the Mhanks to a separate thread.

It‘s all about the Rangers. 1-0

Note we score goals from all over the park now, no longer need just Alfie to win us games, we're a different animal now.

Hopefully keep our unbeaten run going with a win and a clean sheet, no injuries and no cards,the perfect match and sets us up nicely for sunday

It will be tight. These games always are. There will be no 3 nil type victories. They are not a shite side.

Any sort if win will do.

Any win please, with no injuries or suspensions.
Concentration, discipline and intelligence to the fore.

Good performance and no injuries before a Tricky Trip on Sunday will do nicely. Gonna be close methinks. Going 2-1 the Sons of William.
C'mon the Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!
What’s the tricky trip? We got an extra game at Pittodrie squeezed in on Saturday?

Theres not much between the teams, I forecast 2-2 last week against Benfica and going for 1-1tonight and enough to get us through

Trying not to get ahead of myself in terms of how well we've been playing but right now I can't see anything other than us controlling the game for 90 minutes and winning 2 or 3-0 :))

I`m expecting a similar game to Poznan at Ibrox as these type of teams,if nothing else,are well organised and we don`t want to be going behind against them.A controlled performance and any result that takes us through tonight will suffice.

They're a decent side but I fancy us to get the 3 points tonight and secure qualification.

Think a draw will be enough if Benfica beat Lech? Fancy us to win anyway. Just really want to get the job done so we don't need to go to Poland needing something.

I will be happy with a draw tonight as Standard are good and could have scored against us in the first match which was tight. They have to attack tonight and I think they will score but I think we will too
I hope that Benfica and Posnan also draw. Lech will also have to go for it and will get goals in Portugal.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

No European game is easy, and this is no exception. We have a tough 90 minutes ahead, but if we play to our best form, I’m confident we will earn a place in the last 32.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Was talk last week of us qualifying with one more point but i cant make the maths work on that, a draw tonight and a Poznan victory would mean its still up in the air i think?
A win and a Poznan victory means we win the group (deservedly)
A draw in both games sees us and Benfica through

We should be looking to win tonight and I think it will be comfortable. Lech and Benfica have both beat them at home and scored 3 goals while doing that. I think people are overestimating Liege as they are on a run similar to Celtic just now.

Got to fancy us to win comfortably the way we're playing. I'll take 1-0 but I fancy 3-0 , Morelos double and Tav

Shagger

Tav Goldson Balogun Barisic

Aribo Davis Kamara

Roofe Morelos Kent​

Quite happy if Arfield starts ahead of Aribo, anyone think there is an outside chance of Zungu?

Back