Match Thread Rangers v St Mirren - 15:00 Saturday - RangersTv.tv

Wtf you on about daftie?He took the huff cos he didnae get to take a penalty.Gerrard even had a go at him for it.
daftie LOL, so what, whats your point, do you have one, he wants to score goals, good

I see according to the BBC we only had 53% of the possession...not on my tellly we didn’t...and 4 shots on goal. The St Mirren manager must be furious at all these last moment saves his keeper made of shots that weren’t even on target! The BBC plain stupid or just dishonest you decide?
Wee bit of both.

Mols pre injury was a significantly better Rangers player than Alfie. Mols was ripping up teams like Bayern and PSV in the CL. Alfie has been brilliant for us, but he isn't at that level yet.
i will keep it simple for you, at what age was Mols doing this and how old is Alfie currently? compare them at same time in their career then get back to me

He’s not half the player Mols was, in every way, except perhaps work rate.

not sure - i think he may have to the potential to be better than MM. different team, service and style. Injury aside I think MM had his career best days with us. Alfies best days may come in a stronger league than scotland.

No doubt answered elsewhere but have we ever had 4 penalties in a game before?

not sure - i think he may have to the potential to be better than MM. different team, service and style. Injury aside I think MM had his career best days with us. Alfies best days may come in a stronger league than scotland.
your spot on, would love him to stay but he's going to be to good for this league and us unfortunately

i will keep it simple for you, at what age was Mols doing this and how old is Alfie currently? compare them at same time in their career then get back to me

Just did mate. Molster came out on top I'm afraid.

Just your confrontational postings bud.

Two different types of striker; Mols was a trickster, Alfie is just a nightmare for defenders with his bullying style and directness.
LOL sorry my opinion differs from yours, if thats confrontational then so be it, so your comeback is your pissed, not very good argument is it

Reactions: L_D
how do you think Alfie would go playing in that team?
Bench for me.
Look bud, I love Morelos but Mols was delivering performances against very decent European clubs.
Morelos has a bit to go before he can be compared to Mols.

Screenshot-2019-02-03-02-47-18.png

LOL sorry my opinion differs from yours, if thats confrontational then so be it, so your comeback is your pissed, not very good argument is it
What argument?

Away and get a can of juice.

Ffs lol

Nice to see Michael mols,and nacho taking time out for photographs with supporters at the main entrance today.w.a.t.p.

no I don't, do you? or dont you like someone disagreeing with you, not used to it maybe, how old are you btw?
No problem with disagreeing with people’s views but your attitude is a bit off if I’m honest.

Save the personal questions for the dating site.

First half was poor. The lack of pressing, shutting down, the players look like they're still getting to grips with the diamond. St Mirren are awful they should have been camped in their own half and whilst they never threatened we never had control of the game like we should.

Second half was better. I thought we looked much better after Ryan Jack came on for McCrorie, we started to get a firm grip of the midfield and dominate the ball.

Ryan Kent was excellent.

I have to mention Morelos and his man huff though. That was poor. Not celebrating after the 2nd goal because he was in the huff. Gerrard called him over for a word after he had another tantrum at Defoe getting the pen at goal 3. Not needed. It's about the team not Morelos as an individual. Less of the petted lip.

Good result in the end, better performance second half. Will need to be at it from the off on Wednesday though.

P.S - Given all the current furore (and it will rage on for a few days) over us getting 4 penalties today - you can guarantee we will get absolutely feck all on Wednesday night.
Heard on the radio that septic got three penalties against the sheep a few years back.
No furore for three penalties but, for four, that just cheatin, cheatin, cheatin.
Especially when it was septic getting them.

Strange game, don't think we played particularly well - although periods of fast, attacking play cut them open. We were too one paced at times, there was a massive gap through our midfield and I'm not liking the diamond formation.

For me we need Morelos centrally with a man either side.

Having said that, it should have been about 9-0 today and that's with us no where near our best. Opposition were poor, like a group of players who hadn't played together with a keeper in the sticks that decide to have a blinder.

Wtf you on about daftie?He took the huff cos he didnae get to take a penalty.Gerrard even had a go at him for it.
Its because hes 2nd in line for penalties. Defoe is behind him. I dont think Gerrard was 'having a go' either. He called him over and looked like he was gesturing to the pitch.

Morelos also did some great work after it.

Already had a few texts about the refereeing conspiracy FOR us, couldn't make it up.
I thought we were ok today. Played well in spells, sloppy at times. Looked a lot better when we changed to a flat 442. My only gripe is that we didn't get Alfie off for a rest.

Totally honest,If we play like that today against the sheep midweek we can say ta ta to coming away with any points.

Yes the 4-0 scoreline makes it look like a stroll,but one goal in the match from open play concerns me against a team bottom of the league especially when you look at the quailty of attacking players we had today going forward against a team battling the fight against relegation.

Morelos looked very frustrated today and can't think of to many chances he had today,his carry on wanting to take one of the penalty's was just childish,but i can see from his own perspective as a striker why he wanted his name on the scoresheet,because that was the only way he was scoring today.

Not often Rangers win a game 4-0 and you find people still complaining,but that's simply the nature of wanting and knowing the team can play much better,despite all of the above the 3pts on the board are what's important,but performances must improve.

Mols and Morelos are chalk and cheese. Mols was one of the most technically gifted players we’ve ever had. Morelos’s outstanding attributes are still physical imo.

Back