Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arfield

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Defoe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wright/Stewart

Votes: 4 0.7%

• Total voters
Watch them flying into tackles today as if their lives depend on it...and of course they’ll tell us it’s all because of their bid for the top 6.

Of course it is...

3 points.
Don't care if it's a crap game and a last minute winner.

Can't decide whether I want the unwashed to win as well, so we can win at at their midden or
them to loose and have to give us a guard of honour next at the piggery.

Either will do.
WATC (champions)
Whether you want, stop with the deluded nonsense. I'll make your mind up for you.

You should always want them to lose.

A guard of honor can be binned too, who needs that.

Unsure if you want them to beat DU, some Rangers man you are.

Have you seen the state of the pitch at Ibrox ?

Indeed but I meant proper as in grass over fake grass. Those pitches and the ball movement definitely work against teams that play expansive football with lots of passing and movement. For teams like Livi who play high ball, niggly foul, set piece football its a massive leveller so Rangers are always somewhat less than their best.

Even on a wet, muddy or tearing up Ibrox theyll revert to normal and Im sure after midweek and whats potentially happening this weekend itll be particularly relaxed with the players free to express themselves.

I dont see the Ibrox turf being a problem today.

Whether you want, stop with the deluded nonsense. I'll make your mind up for you.

Bit harsh. He's just as big a Rangers man as you - just feels differently.

Calm your jets and enjoy life.

I'd love to see the stats for every team that's played Rangers this season in their results in the game following ours.

They simply empty themselves against us and therefore weaken their ability to challenge their next opponents.

I'll bet you that the statistics would give us an insight into the opposition's exertions. It simply reinforces what an incredible achievement we are in the cusp of completing.

Potentially our last game as the 54 time kings of Scotland.

The significance of 54 titles gave us all something to hold on to for the last decade.
Like Gerrard said yesterday, I can’t wait to see those numbers get ripped down and replaced with 55.
Come on Rangers!
A stroll today I think, 6-0.

That lot are gonna sit deep,try and frustrate us then hit us on the break. Don't let em RANGERS.
In their Faces from the Off.
Going 3-0 the Sons of William.
C'mon the RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FFS it's five to seven and I've got the dry boak already. I don't care how we do it,, just another one in the W column please.im a shitey predictor of scores but I'll go for 2-0. An early goal, the rest of the game is a dour affair, and a late sealer of the deal. Then all eyes on Tannadice in the vain hope......

Last edited:

Spot on mate. I've never wanted them to win anything. That's almost treason. We will win it when we win it. The fewer points they get the better I'll feel. Trigger warning I think the tims will get three points in any case. I wouldn't depend on the Arabs for the steam off their shite

Last edited:
Can you imagine the buzz in normal circumstances heading to the boats in the morning to head across. It would have been absolute bedlam and packed out
Ah %^*& I know mate.
The 4.30 alarm would never have sounded so good!

3-0, Morelos x2 and Defoe.

Buff loves a goal against them.

I have a sneaky suspicion Defoe will start.

Biggest match of the season for me today.

Let's get it won.

Come on Rangers!!!!
You think this is our biggest??

Im genuinely not having a go here mate, I just don’t see it that way. I’m obviously really wanting us to win, I just don’t see this as anywhere near as important as games earlier in the season when it was close and they still had hope of catching us.

Ive never felt as relaxed in a title run in as I have these last few weeks, it’s been great!

You think this is our biggest??

Im genuinely not having a go here mate, I just don’t see it that way. I’m obviously really wanting us to win, I just don’t see this as anywhere near as important as games earlier in the season when it was close and they still had hope of catching us.

Ive never felt as relaxed in a title run in as I have these last few weeks, it’s been great!
I know where you are coming from mate.

My mind set this season is our biggest match is out next match. Every game takes on extra significance the closer we get to the finish line.

Just my personal feeling.

When the season is over and we look back, no doubt, my opinion of the significance of each game will change.

Woke up with the head feeling a bit cloudy after a night on the rum. Remembered there's sausages and bacon in the fridge and Rangers are playing today and felt right as rain.

What a time to be alive. All aboard the Gerrard Express!

Been up before 6am tunes blasting kids loving it. Can’t beat it.

COME ON RANGERS

party mode

Is that you in your second rate gambling city giving people lectures as to how they should think again?

'Make my mind up for me', who the fukc do you think you are you clown?
More than capable of thinking for myself thanks.
Don't ever try and enforce your crap on me old timer.

I'm more of 'Rangers man', than you'll ever be.
So, it's you who needs to stop with the nonsense and give it a break.
I've watched a few of your posts and you think your opinion is more important than everybody else.

It's not and your not, get over it.

Looking forward todays game, don't think it will be as easy as some of the other posts suggest. Maybe 2/3-0, however I have nerves about St Mirren since the cup defeat.

I really don't like their fans, I used to go and watch them (the team not the fans) some games if we weren't playing and the fans were all bitter b*stards. They hate us and the rhats equally tho.

This is a day to show everyone why we’ll soon be crowned champions. Come on Gers, lets do this in style and blow them away.

I'd love to see the stats for every team that's played Rangers this season in their results in the game following ours.

They simply empty themselves against us and therefore weaken their ability to challenge their next opponents.

I'll bet you that the statistics would give us an insight into the opposition's exertions. It simply reinforces what an incredible achievement we are in the cusp of completing.
My old man used to always say the worst bet on the coupon was to back any team who took points off Rangers in their last game, as they had knackered themselves doing it.

Hoping for a nice relaxed performance with a 4 of 5 goal win and the opportunity to bring on a few subs in the 2nd half ahead of Europe. :)) .

Looking forward todays game, don't think it will be as easy as some of the other posts suggest. Maybe 2/3-0, however I have nerves about St Mirren since the cup defeat.

I really don't like their fans, I used to go and watch them (the team not the fans) some games if we weren't playing and the fans were all bitter b*stards. They hate us and the rhats equally tho.
There was always trouble at Love Street anytime I was there back in the ‘80s. I remember one of them thought it would be a hoot to goad a bunch of Bears leaving the stadium after Ian Ferguson scored a last gasp equaliser shortly before his move to us. Needless to say he got the shit kicked out of him.

Anyway, I expect today to pan out the way most games have done post new year with St. Mirren playing like their lives depend on it for the first half hour or so.

Hopefully all our players have the bit between their teeth right from the kick off though and get an early goal.

Win today and it’s as good as done.

Back