Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arfield

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Defoe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wright/Stewart

Votes: 4 0.7%

• Total voters
Great day all round I even managed to get the score and scorers right on my match prediction well done to all ,the team ,the management /backroom staff and of course our supporters,made it feel that wee bit closer sitting here in France on my own watching the fans at Ibrox well done to all WATP

Great result and a decent performance the first two goals were superb some great link up play .

However that display from those officials was absolutely Fucking despicable allowing & rewarding the cheating bastards that are St Midden .

This is the umpteenth time this season when our club are at odds with those cunts at Hampden these type of displays occur, coincidence my arse.

it totally dominated the first half in what should have been about Rangers such was their spoiling tactics .

The lady's front bottom Goodwin needs to take a long hard look at himself he's a fucking fraud just like the Arseholes at Hampden they are polluting the game with their degenerate standards I hope they go fucking out of business along with Kilmarnock & The Mutton Molesters this league would be the better for it .

I gave my MOTM to Goldson. Plenty of contenders, but Goldson edges it with a disciplined performance today including leading his team to the Ibrox gates with a socially distanced celebration with the fans.

Can’t wait to see the videos from the fans through the gates.

brilliant performance, Kent edges the MOTM for me but could have been a few of them.

Great result and a decent performance the first two goals were superb some great link up play .

However that display from those officials was absolutely Fucking despicable allowing & rewarding the cheating bastards that are St Midden .

This is the umpteenth time this season when our club are at odds with those cunts at Hampden these type of displays occur, coincidence my arse.

it totally dominated the first half in what should have been about Rangers such was their spoiling tactics .

The lady's front bottom Goodwin needs to take a long hard look at himself he's a fucking fraud just like the Arseholes at Hampden they are polluting the game with their degenerate standards I hope they go fucking out of business along with Kilmarnock & The Mutton Molesters this league would be the better for it .

Today of all days is not the day for having a go at officials. Have a day off and enjoy it.

As comfortable win as you can get, saved ourselves in the last 1/2 hour for Thursday. Just a point required now to make it official.B-):shh:

Because i thought they were all fantastic today,
my m.o.t.m went to Patterson,
never put a foot wrong for one so young.

Three great goals, three more points, another clean sheet, a magnificent performance, standing at the winning post, thank you Rangers, a most enjoyable game.

I will be blubbering mess when we are crowned. Thought back the tears after seeing the players celebrate after the game. That feeling of worry and doubt is away. I'm loving this feeling again oh how I have missed it. We are back!

Very emotional day today.
What a team performance, what a managerial team, what a Club, what a support.
Absolutely amazing. Second to none.

:shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh:

I love this team. Today could have been a damp squib. Nope, not with this group of players. Relentless is the word they use,
relentless is what they are. Champagne on ice. Only question is does the cork pop tomorrow or next week.
Got the same dilemma :)

Last edited:
The really good thing now is that this team can no longer be classed as bottlers. They've done everything asked of them in the league and Europe this season, even when they've known how close they are to success.

Terrific win for the Gers today. Very well done to all the players and management. We're nearly there.

Just watched the highlights that are posted above and my favourite bit is Hagi's goal.

I've had a feeling that Hagi is trying too hard or trying to force things for most of his time with us. He clearly has ability and I think he just needs to settle and play his natural game and he'll flourish.

That goal he scored was the perfect example. Earlier in the season I think he tries to hit it first time but now he has the confidence (arrogance, even) to just take a touch, set himself and bang it into the net.

Back