Match Thread Rangers v St Mirren - 15:00 Sunday 12th - RangersTV.tv only

Can't be that bad if there others on this thread agreeing it was a stupid decision
Others may agree it was a stupid decision, but you know fine well that's not the part my post is referring to in yours, and Im pretty sure nobody agrees with the other points in your post either, only need to go read todays 'Ross McCrorie" thread for evidence of that.

Last edited:
bg23d0.jpg

Maybe you should check out the Ross McCrorie thread to see how dumb your original comments on him were.
He only stood out in a poor team last season he has been anonymous since the start of this season until his sending off which was absolutely dreadful decision making if he was as good as you say he would be starting over Jack when he's fit do you think our manager is dumb for preferring Jack because your going on as if Ross Mccrorie is the best player in the league he is still woefully short of what's required currently

He only stood out in a poor team last season he has been anonymous since the start of this season until his sending off which was absolutely dreadful decision making if he was as good as you say he would be starting over Jack when he's fit do you think our manager is dumb for preferring Jack because your going on as if Ross Mccrorie is the best player in the league he is still woefully short of what's required currently

Woefully short ? You kidding me on ?? The guy has come through our youth teams and this is the way he's been talked about. He made a stupid tackle so what ?? We had more than enough with ten men to win that game. That positions he's playing is a big task for anyone never mind a guy so young and inexperienced. Give the guy a break and drop the mccrorie thing. We won, why are people not more happy about the fact we won and we are a point ahead of the scum two games in

Woefully short ? You kidding me on ?? The guy has come through our youth teams and this is the way he's been talked about. He made a stupid tackle so what ?? We had more than enough with ten men to win that game. That positions he's playing is a big task for anyone never mind a guy so young and inexperienced. Give the guy a break and drop the mccrorie thing. We won, why are people not more happy about the fact we won and we are a point ahead of the scum two games in
Because against better opposition those mistakes cost points i think I have a right to give my opinion that I don't think Mccrorie is as good as people think he is I am willing to be proved wrong on this of course

Because against better opposition those mistakes cost points i think I have a right to give my opinion that I don't think Mccrorie is as good as people think he is I am willing to be proved wrong on this of course

Yeah coz he's still a young lad. Calling him woeful and then saying he's not as good as people think are two different spectrums. Think it's harsh on the guy that's all I'm saying

Back