MOTM Poll Rangers v St Mirren - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV.tv

Man of the Match

• Total voters
McLaughlin
Patterson Goldson Balogun Barisic
Arfield Jack Aribo
Hagi Itten Kent

More than capable of seeing off St Mirren. Revert back to full strength for St J and Livi next week. Excited to see Itten.

4-0 Rangers.

1PAyTLN.png
I'm half-joking but also half-serious here:
The Leverkusen result is officially a 19/20 game, so it shouldn't really be in the bottom statistics.
#100% so far
#pedantic loyal

Hate these games on the back of European trips but I'll go for a 2-0 win, Kent and Itten.

This, though I think Alfie may start and Itten get 2and half, or last 30mins. But wtf do I know!
To be honest I think that Alfie should not play until he gets rid of the excess that he is carrying, he needs to be taught a lesson that to play for us you must be in the best condition that you can be otherwise you don't play.
We need players to compete for every position if they are overweight and not at their best and we have others available then the others should get a go.

It's game day. Going to be another long day at work first. Would love to see a big win and a great performance, however, ultimately any win will do for me. WATP. #LetsGo

Supposed to be 45 minutes before kick-off. However, I suspect that’s when they will start the stream with the placeholder and we won’t get moving pictures until 1430hrs.

I‘ve been wrong plenty in the past though and I’m only guessing based upon when they normally go ‘live’.
Appreciate your input once again VB but why is guessing required?
Surely RTV have a broadcast plan any why not publish such a basic as starting time?

The 2nd half v sheep concerned me a little. We managed the game fine but I would like to see a drive and passion for 90 mins. It’s difficult to turn the tempo back up when you lose it during a game.
High tempo, high press and an urgency from the ko to final whistle today please Rangers.
4-0 to the Bears

3 5 2

The gaffer quoted in the papers as this as an option today

Be great to have 2 up top and bang in a few goals

Does not tell us what time the program starts ahead of the KO nor what we can expect post match.
For all the new site looks slick & shiny it continues to omit fairly basic information.

You like a moan, eh? :):rolleyes:Tells you it starts 45 minutes before kick-off mate. Not that I’d know any more than anybody else about their plans. As for post-match - I will be getting my dinner, so I’m not fussed. Wasted time as far as I’m concerned once the games finished (unless we’ve just beaten the Dhims, of course).

Last edited:
Read in the sun that Roofe is expecting to get goals today as he sets his sights on a scoring debut against St Mirren.
seems contrary to what Gerrard said, have to wait and see I guess

Really looking for goals today. Don’t want to be playing catch up with selick in that regard. 4-0 would be lovely.

4-0 hopefully Itten can grab a goal, he's being built up alot so I hope no one is "underwhelmed" at the end of the game.

Arfield and Aribo partnering Jack today would be a pleasant surprise, but one that’s needed.

Hopefully kill the contest by half time and rotate a few players. 5-0 will do Rangers....

Arfield and Aribo partnering Jack today would be a pleasant surprise, but one that’s needed.
Arfield?
I think he'll be a bit part player this season.
If the manager persists with a 4-3-3 then it'll be Jack and Aribo with one other most weeks, most likely Kamara. Steven Davis and Arfield will be back up in the big games.

Arfield?
If the manager persists with a 4-3-3 then it'll be Jack and Aribo with one other most weeks, most likely Kamara. Steven Davis and Arfield will be back up in the big games.
I agree he will be a bit part player, he is very good at linking the midfield to the forwards, thus why I would like him to play today. Kamara is most likely to play obviously, as I said would be a pleasant surprise if Arfield started. This isn’t a big game where we will have to be more conservative.

He was also our best midfielder on Thursday.

You like a moan, eh? :):rolleyes:Tells you it starts 45 minutes before kick-off mate. Not that I’d know any more than anybody else about their plans. As for post-match - I will be getting my dinner, so I’m not fussed. Wasted time as far as I’m concerned once the games finished (unless we’ve just beaten the Dhims, of course).

LOL...No not generally, even here the moaners nirvana.
Thanks for the info

Arfield?
I'd have Arfield in instead of Kamara today because I think he offers more going forward, which we may need against St Mirren's certain "two buses" strategy.

Our official output for first home game of the season seems scant. I know team were in Germany til Friday but no presser, no interviews, nothing much on twitter etc., other than to promote RTV coverage, seems a bit surprising?

Back