Match Thread Rangers 1-0 St Mirren - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV.tv - Highlights in Post #1

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
xa82RAg.png

Last edited by a moderator:
St Mirren are pants, second lowest scoring team in the league. It should be a comfortable win for us. 2-0 please.

Minimum requirement 3 points, 1-0
Desirable outcome 5 or more goal difference improvement
Expected result 2 or 3-0

Oh and Defoe will score :))

After the Friday night match and the Saturday match, the team should be match fit for St Mirren.

I certainly hope we are in their faces from the off and the referee is fair and stamps down on their thugs from the start. After Friday's performance against a 10 man defence I hope we can break their defence down a lot quicker than we did on Friday night.

Dry Jan will break for me tomorrow.

Actually can’t wait for this one. Sitting up in the club deck

As my enjoyment of attending rangers games increases the more I think about putting my name in the waiting list for a season ticket.

Happily take a nice 2-0 win for the gers!

Always worry when the Buff is unavailable especially against an ultra defensive team.This one could be a lot more difficult than some on here think without him and Tav.A nervous evening and a 1-0 win

I fear this will be a very tight, nervous game that will need patience on and off the park.
9 behind the ball opposition, loads of time wasting, and loads of frustration.

The kind of game that champions find ways to win, and bottle gets questioned if points get dropped.

Interesting to see who plays right back. 3 points and no injuries will do regardless of score then on to Tynecastle

Play with pace, aggression and confidence and we'll annihilate this mob.

Hopefully both players and the crowd are really up for it!

Unless we get off to a flier with an early goal this will not be easy to break them down. Aribo & Kent have to contribute like they did, at say, Hibs away.

I still vividly remember the completed fck up we made at Kilmarnock this time last year.

I obviously hope we do get off to a flier but if we don’t the crowd must do their bit and not resort to the normal moaning and groaning etc

Back