Match Thread Rangers 1-0 St Mirren - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV.tv - Highlights in Post #1

I've been trying to get into my RTV account and its asking for the reset password - but nothing has come thru to my email address.

I had this same problem last week - then i forgot about it.

So this is the 2nd time i've tried to re-set, and nothing has hit my junk mail.

anybody have any tipe/

Bog standard 2-0.

Thats good enough for me.

Hopefully the other mob will only draw and we go top of table with a game in hand.

Can't make it tonight because of work but hopefully we hit the ground running after the winter break this time.

Figured Gerrard would go with Flanagan... be interesting to see how he does in his natural position.

Bench will be interesting to see too. Mapude or Kennedy I hope will be on it.

Harsh on Patterson if he’s not starting tonight but Gerrard going for SPL experience ahead of potential by the looks of things.

Will be a slog even beyond the first goal. St Boo very seldom get praise for any attacking spirit.

I will be happy with a win tonight no matter what the score is.
I would be delighted with a good performance, plus a high score to boost our goal difference, but a win is vital, plus no injuries and no yellow cards.

I wish, and live in hope for the latter. :)) :))

I said all along Gerrard would play Flanagan. He won't want to risk a young lad in the league.

You were absolutely right, if the early reports are to be believed, but I really can't think of a better time to play a young player. It is a bit of a dream crusher! ( If true ;) )

EO5-eUuWkAAUfsa.jpg

Flanagan over Patterson is interesting, gaffer must think Patterson won’t be able to handle it against Hearts yet

Back