Match Thread Rangers 1-0 St Mirren - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV.tv - Highlights in Post #1

Tav and Morelos both huge losses going forward. Very lacklustre and pedestrian, fortunately St Mirren are garbage.

2nd game in a row no shots on target against us .

Hopefully that's the rust out the system, no damage done and we kick on.

Just one more game without Alfredo to go!

Absolutely woeful, all these games at home aren’t really going to be good for the heart if we serving up flat, slow pish like tonight, again we miss Alfie so so much.

What a bummer, gubbed 4-1 at home to st mirren. Oh wait, we won 1-0.

You lot need to get a grip of yourself on here. Expecting to win games by 4 or 5 and when that doesn't happen the toys fly out the pram.

Unbelievable and just makes a mockery of the match thread.

1-0 victories from here until the season end will do me nicely.

we fucked it big time on return to league action 12 months ago. We haven’t this time.

3 points and we move on. Our form prior to New Year was excellent. We’ve had a break and it’s about building up that form to a crescendo in May.

I’d rather us play shite and win now, than play amazing in January to then run out of steam when it really matters.

It’s a long season, and for us, winning is all that matters.

Three points, most importantly but that was a very poor performance. Shouldn't be allowed to operate heavy machinery for 24 hours after watching that.

3 points is the priority but what a dreadful performance, no urgency and looked as if the team were just going through the motions.

Missed Tavernier. The young lad Patterson should have started.

All I asked for was 3 pts tonight. Most of us know that we never get going in the first league match after a long break. Tonight was no exception. It also demonstrates the lack of quality in the squad if players get injured.

3 points obviously the priority

But to be so flat after the past two winter breaks is concerning, especially tonight given that we were only short of two regular starters

We've been here before this season. A struggle to create but we still pull out the 3pts. A relief and onwards to the weekend.

Back