Rangers V St MirrenLive on The Louden

The best kind….

rolandandjanet.jpg

We are pleased to confirm that the game will be hosted by The Louden Loyal RSC and everyone entitled to be there will be made welcome with a free Rolland Sausage and/or a Scotch Pie
See you all there Kick Off 3 pm, Pub open 11 am
Usual Criteria
What makes someone entitled to be there, is it a member of supporters bus?

How many are allowed in the pub?

Would be interesting to know the actual viewing figures through Rangers TV coverage for fans watching at home with family who are not season ticket holders and of course our ahem overseas VPN fans....with extra bodies watching too!

What makes someone entitled to be there, is it a member of supporters bus?

How many are allowed in the pub?
I thought it just meant someone who was seated at a table, given the new rules about table service?

No doubt Robert will confirm. Maybe a good idea to let folk know the new pub capacity too?

I thought it just meant someone who was seated at a table, given the new rules about table service?

No doubt Robert will confirm. Maybe a good idea to let folk know the new pub capacity too?
Isn't it tomorrow the new pub rules start? Entitled may be season ticket holders as they would have codes anyway unless there is a commercial package for the game

Isn't it tomorrow the new pub rules start? Entitled may be season ticket holders as they would have codes anyway unless there is a commercial package for the game
Table sevice doesnt start till tomorrow, people reading too much in the "entitled" part, think it may be a wee dig

You're right, it is tomorrow.
My mistake, I stupidly thought the rules for football and pubs would start same day.

You're right, it is tomorrow.
My mistake, I stupidly thought the rules for football and pubs would start same day.
Most would think the kid-on government in edinburgh would have aligned these two ‘rules’
Shambles and big mistake on their timings on this.

Last edited:
Does this mean the Louden is open and showing the game, like normal to anyone who wants to go and watch it?

Otherwise, why is it on here and not a closed group of ‘entitled’ members.

Would maybe walk down and watch but the OP a bit baffling.

Was actually thinking about popping down for a few pints to watch it.

Not sure what the "entitled" part means either tbh.

In Louden now ,anyone thinking of heading down it's a bit quiet just now , standing allowed at the bar no issues getting in either.

Edit ,can stand but not at the bar ,no table service get your own drinks at the bar. Atmosphere building :)

Last edited:
Back