Press Conference Rangers v Standard Liege - pre match press conference. (Video added)

With Jack out, and possibly Aribo, that’s Davis, Arfield and Kamara, with Zungu as back up in midfield?

AMcG on his top - not 'Greegsy' - under Ally Lee McCulloch ha 'Jig' on his. Small point but shows no nonsense attitude we now have !

Jeez, how often do you hear the press mob ask a question for insight into the type of system we're expecting them to play? Normally it's stuff like "are you looking forward to the game?" or "do you feel sorry for Neic?"

Who's feeding you these good questions @David Edgar? #tease

For me this is a key point. At points last season I felt the defence were being harshly criticised when it was the midfield leaving them exposed.

All round we seem much more of a unit with a greater understanding of each other. Defence contributing to attack and midfield- attack contributing to defence.
Davis,Kamara,Jack and Arfield have been more cohesive this season as a unit but also in terms of eradicating individual mistakes.
I actually think playing one or two deeper players depending on the opposition rather than two or three means the dynamic has also changed for the better.

Less sideways passes for a start.

Anyone know what top Gerrard is wearing, can't see it on the website normally if something is sold out it will still show it but just say it's sold out. I can't see that anywhere, anyone got a link for it?

Another one for Edgar to ask him!

Back