MOTM Poll Rangers v Stirling Albion - 19:45 Friday - Premier Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2 assists for Bacuna. The through ball for Sakala was a lovely pass, weighted perfectly, taken quickly.

With out injury/international crisis at the moment, I think he deserves a run in the team. He has the potential to unlock a defence from deep, something we're missing.
He found space against part timers late in the game when they were dead on their feet ffs. Lowry's goal was all about Lowry as well.

Amazed at the amount of people that genuinely thought he played well last night, never mind thinking he deserves a run in the team off the back of it. Crazy.

Bizarre experience last night at the game.
I get it wasn’t the most exciting of matches and was pretty much a foregone conclusion but the guy beside me literally spent the entire match looking at stuff on his phone and messaging people.

If you’re that disinterested why bother going? Someone must have paid for the ticket even if it wasn’t him.
It wasn’t the usual person who sits there so maybe a mate asked him and he just took it but it was genuinely weird behaviour.

At one point after a goal he had a replay on his phone.
I was thinking if you watched it at the time you’d know what happened!

Bizarre experience last night at the game.
I get it wasn’t the most exciting of matches and was pretty much a foregone conclusion but the guy beside me literally spent the entire match looking at stuff on his phone and messaging people.

If you’re that disinterested why bother going? Someone must have paid for the ticket even if it wasn’t him.
It wasn’t the usual person who sits there so maybe a mate asked him and he just took it but it was genuinely weird behaviour.

At one point after a goal he had a replay on his phone.
I was thinking if you watched it at the time you’d know what happened!
So he spent the entirety of the match looking at his phone and you watching him looking at his phone :D

Fri was my first time at Ibrox for a few months. Aside from having a really annoying guy sat beside me it was great to be back. Expected a better performance and a few more goals, but a win is a win. Felt we fcked around too much at the back playing sideways passes, was quite boring to watch at times. Lowry looked good and glad to see Itten and Sakala get on the scoresheet. Also we should have had a pen in the 2nd half...

So did 20 others.
Lundstram only behind Sakala and Lowry for number of votes.

Sorry I'm not on the "Lundstram is shite" bandwagon.

Stop trying to ingratiate yourself to the forum with your snidey wee comments.
Only bit of fun mate ffs! Lundstram was nowhere near man of match though!

Back