Lee Wallace
Lee McCulloch (c)
Barrie McKay (Kal Naismith 61)
Kyle Hutton
Kane Hemmings (Andrew Mitchell 90)
Robbie Crawford
Fraser Aird (Anestis Argyriou 77)

Not used: Scott Gallacher, Andy Murdoch
And yet we have people moaning about a point at Aberdeen with 4/5 starters out and up against a corrupt ref to put us 4 ahead.

Would like to see sands , Lundstram, sakala, McLaughlin and king all get a game should be straight forward enough but as we know can’t take anything for granted

Be good to see as strong a side as possible put out and get the job done convincingly. Positive result is expected but the way we get it done is vitally important after Tuesday night.

I reckon it’ll be

McLuaghlin/McCrorie

Tav Balogun Bassey Borna

Sands Lundstram

Hagi Bacuna Sakala

Morelos

Shame it’s only 3 subs (bizarrely) as I’d want to get some minutes in Itten as well as giving Lowry/King/McCann some minutes.

5-0.

I reckon it’ll be

McLuaghlin/McCrorie

Tav Balogun Bassey Borna

Sands Lundstram

Hagi Bacuna Sakala

Morelos

Shame it’s only 3 subs (bizarrely) as I’d want to get some minutes in Itten as well as giving Lowry/King/McCann some minutes.

5-0.
I think Itten will get a game tonight.

I'll go with:

McCrorie
Tav Goldson Balogun Bassey
Lundstram
Hagi Bacuna
Wright Roofe Sakala

With Itten, King and McCann/Lowry to get on as subs.

Hopefully my only groan on this thread is I let out a huge groan when I read Premier Sports at the end of the title! Shower of boring, clueless, Celtic Tv lite w@nks

Leon King is on the matchday programme advertisement on Rangers’ social channels so I think there’s a chance he will start. I have a feeling he may play at right back.

I’d like Itten and Sakala to score tonight as we’ll need them when Morelos and Roofe (possibly) are away on international duty.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

A chance to re-set after that performance on Tuesday. Let’s play some decent football and progress to the next round.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Last edited:
Last time out:
Rangers 0 Stirling Albion 0
March 23 2013

Neil Alexander
Chris Hegarty
Emilson Cribari
Sebastian Faure
Lee Wallace
Lee McCulloch (c)
Kyle Hutton
Robbie Crawford

That team.

Would like to see Itten start. Fashion on the right (and Wright on the left!) Any chance of Jack getting minutes?

McLaughlin
Tav
Goldson
King
Barisic
Bacuna
Lundstram
Sands
Wright
Sakala
Itten

Last time out:
March 23 2013

Neil Alexander
Chris Hegarty
Emilson Cribari
Sebastian Faure
Lee Wallace
Lee McCulloch (c)
Kyle Hutton
Robbie Crawford

Ah Kane Hemmings. A player who left us on a free and went on to score more goals for a significantly worse side playing at a higher level.

McLaughlin
Sands goldson king bassey
Lundstrum Lowry hagi
Sakala itten kent

5-0.

Ideally the games done by 60 mins and Roofe and balogun can get half an hour

Is premier sports free for a month at the moment or did i dream that ?
Someone posted a thread the other week with a promo code for a free month. Can't mind what the code was, sorry.

1 win out of 4 against them in the League Two days :oops: hopefully much more comfortable tonight!!

We should be starting a few youngsters tonight. No excuse not to against this standard of opposition.

Would like to see Lowry starting the game. Dont see it though. 1 or 2 youths (king and lowry) should absolutely be getting a large part of this kind of game. Charlie McCann in with a shout as well.

Should make light work of Albion no disrespect to them but get a good few goals past them and get some youth on the park. Let's do this Rangers.

Last time out:
March 23 2013

Neil Alexander
Chris Hegarty
Emilson Cribari
Sebastian Faure
Lee Wallace
Lee McCulloch (c)
Kyle Hutton
Robbie Crawford

200.gif

Seeing mention of Lowry and McCann - what position do these lads play in?

Most important thing for me (other than win) is getting Roofe, Balogun and Itten game time. We're going to need them in the coming weeks.

Young King has been taken into the first team full-time. If he can't get a game here he'll never get a game. I expect him to play. Plenty of players who need match fitness will get game time too. I'm not too certain who is available.

Is Helander available yet?

Really excited about tonight’s game, even though I will only be watching from home.

After the disgrace of being robbed on Tuesday, the cup is a breath of fresh air.

Young King has been taken into the first team full-time. If he can't get a game here he'll never get a game. I expect him to play. Plenty of players who need match fitness will get game time too. I'm not too certain who is available.

Is Helander available yet?
Seems to be bit of a mystery with him, nothing mentioned in the press conference, too soon for Jack though Gio said so maybe the same with Helander?

Think they both started training with the team again around the same time.

Back