Match Thread Rangers v Stranraer - 19:45 Friday - Premier 1

Great play in the lead up to the Jack chance so close to a goal, more of the same rangers please. Also Defoe clearly held if the standards set by last old firm are anything to go by

Jones keeps moving inside and that is giving us nothing other than Halliday out on the left. He needs to stick out on the wing until he has the ball at least.

Some great defending now by Patterson. He is really putting on a good show here today. Lively down the right. Nice passing and good covering.

I know he’s a bear so I’ll give him a little slack but fûck me their keeper wasting time is already doing my tits in.

Do we think players of other teams that are set up so defensively by their managers give a shit? Or are they ok with it?
Must be crap knowing you’re coming into a game knowing you can’t play the game the way it should be played.

Do we think players of other teams that are set up so defensively by their managers give a shit? Or are they ok with it?
Must be crap knowing you’re coming into a game knowing you can’t play the game the way it should be played.

So far it’s working for them and if they manage to get a free kick in our half they’ve got a chance to score.

I’d say the Stranraer XI are enjoying this and dreaming now of producing a result.

We need to score here because with every minute they’ll be getting more confident.

Defoe, for someone with little game time, has the most phenomenal first touch I’ve seen! I really would love to have seen us have someone up front with him this game.

Nasty challenge on Aribo there. Right to play advantage but cheatin' Beaton needs to have a word with the Stranraer player.

I hope you were on the moon in 2008.

Back