Match Thread Rangers v Stranraer - 19:45 Friday - Premier 1

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
6UoGw3o.png

Longest almost-3 weeks ever.

Looking forward to hopefully a comfortable passage to the next round and a few goals to get the weekend started right.

How many subs are we allowed to name for this, is it only 5? I’d really love for either Mebude or Young-Coombes to be included on the bench and thrown on after a healthy lead. Need to protect Defoe while Morelos is out.

I don't know why they haven't put it up yet, but Tom Miller tweeted the other day that it's him and Ian Durrant on commentary.
They will be doing commentary as the game will be shown at some point, hopefully it’s live but it doesn’t look like it as they normally have it advertised if it’s live on RTV

Anyone else having problems logging in to RTV? The website isn’t recognising me. The format looks different. Do you need to re-register for some reason?

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Great to be back in action, a Scottish Cup run is a must.

I expect a comfortable victory tonight, with a few changes on show.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Anyone else having problems logging in to RTV? The website isn’t recognising me. The format looks different. Do you need to re-register for some reason?
It's not allowing my username & wanted my email. I put that in & now it's asking me to change my password & to enter my email again but the whole page is greyed out. I refresh it & it does the exact same thing. Could be dodgy streams for tonight.

It's working now.

Strong team, a couple youngsters blooded, a few goals, no injuries, and the feelgood keeps going.

Please.

Is tonights game being shown live on RTV as well as Premier ? A few conflicting opinions so far. There's currently no option to make a one off purchase of the game on RTV, that I can see.

EDIT: You now have to switch your VPN on just to see the match (£7.99). Without that you'll only see the options to subscribe to RTV. To see the latest live match on offer you need to click on the 'subscribe' tab. Strange place to put it right enough.

Last edited:
I think Gerrard might play a full team tonight. I know we could probably afford to rest players but he might want to make sure there's no rustiness for the upcoming league games and look to get any sluggish performance out the way in a game we can afford one.

I think Gerrard might play a full team tonight. I know we could probably afford to rest players but he might want to make sure there's no rustiness for the upcoming league games and look to get any sluggish performance out the way in a game we can afford one.
I hope we see few youngsters Kennedy Paterson for sure give decent time try get good look at them,Paterson has chance with tav out for sure

Is tonights game being shown live on RTV as well as Premier ? A few conflicting opinions so far. There's currently no option to make a one off purchase of he game on RTV, that I can see.

EDIT: You now have to switch your VPN on just to see the match (£7.99). Without that you'll only see the options to subscribe to RTV. To see the latest live match on offer you need to click on the 'subscribe' tab. Strange place to put it right enough.
so is it on live on rangers tv the night then

so is it on live on rangers tv the night then

Yes it is. Note: In order to purchase the game you need to have the VPN switched ON. If you don't, you wont even see the option to purchase the match. Also, see the massive thread about the clusterf*ck (for some) that is the RangersTV update. I did start a thread yesterday about folk updating their RangersTV email address but many seem to have missed the opportunity.

Can't beat Friday night football.

Incredible crowd tonight for Stranraer and being live on TV.

Keep building the momentum Rangers.

Think it will still be a strong side manager puts out.

Quite like the odds on Rangers to score a penalty, 6/4, perfect time to give us one(even if its soft) make it look like we do get decisions in tv games. 10-0 is 50s.

Hearts v Aidrie should be one of the tv games that will be a good game could be an away win.

Looking forward to the match tonight! Was up around the ground around 1pm with the wee lad and it was abit cold so need to wrap up warm tonight as be a cold one

Back