Match Thread Rangers v Stranraer - 19:45 Friday - Premier 1

On the club site I've got upcoming matches and if I click on suscribe it tells me that I have an active account but I can't see anywhere to activate the match.
Numpty Loyal

Ideally Patterson will get 60-75 minutes under his belt. Probably the same eleven that started against Tashkent although I’d love to see Jones and Kennedy start.

These games are not always as straightforward as they seem, especially when there are selection dilemmas.

Rangers could win handsomely, but some of the other positives people have said they’re looking for are surely more important? Like a win and progress to the next round; a good team performance; the shape, style and system continuing even with key players missing; blooding youngsters; avoiding further injuries and suspensions.

If you tick all those boxes, wouldn’t 2- or 3-0 be fine?

These games are not always as straightforward as they seem, especially when there are selection dilemmas.

Rangers could win handsomely, but some of the other positives people have said they’re looking for are surely more important? Like a win and progress to the next round; a good team performance; the shape, style and system continuing even with key players missing; blooding youngsters; avoiding further injuries and suspensions.

If you tick all those boxes, wouldn’t 2- or 3-0 be fine?
I think last season is playing a part in people's thinking. We came off the break in a strong position and rapidly cocked it up. I think we need a statement here, more to ourselves than anything else, that it is not on the cards for happening again,.

Much as I would like to see Patterson it would make more sense to give Flanagan the game as Tav will miss five or six so he will be getting a run in the team.

What's the fucking team?
EOgPFDoWkAIhHXB

Back