Match Thread Rangers v Stranraer - 19:45 Friday - Premier 1

If you have Premier Sports on Sky, can you watch it on the stream?
Yeah, you just need to activate it. I think if you go onto Premier Player TV and go to the subscribe option there is an option to activate for free as a Sky subscriber.

I’ve got a ticket, but on a cruise ship in the Caribbean, trying to follow the game on here, come on guys let us know what is happening at the game.
Looked empty from the pics at the start.

Tom Miller said there is about 43k in the stadium tonight.

Decent early showing from Patterson. Always looking to get on the ball. A couple of crosses hitting the first man but a lovely ball for Aribo and a decent cross for Defoe. Interestingly he seems very mature on the ball, willing and able to take a touch and find a pass inside if needed. I would like to see him take a man on but certainly a solid start to the game from him.

It's only 10 mins against Stranraer but I'm impressed with Patterson's athleticism and confidence.

Beaton already giving every soft decision he can against us.

Controlling the game with possession but not getting good moves in the box. Jones is looking lively but is struggling to beat a man. Much more dangerous down the right hand side.

Still reckon if we get a goal the floodgates will open. I don't think Stranraer could cope with our energy.

Back