Match Thread Rangers v Young Boys - 20:00 Thursday - BT Sport

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
qMdHHk3.png

We must fully support the team during the 90 minutes ,they need us just as much as we need them,they gave us everything on sunday and the least we can do is give them the same, so loud and proud for the whole match and of course with no add ons,because I dont doubt for 1 minute that Fare will be present and will be perhaps looking for revenge for their "Faux Pas" on twitter WATP

I think he might play Stewart tonight. Would certainly have him in front of Ojo.

Erase the pain from Sunday - win this and everyone is happy for the weekend.

2-1 Rangers - Morelos and Kent

Will be watching on Arena Sports here tonight as couldnt make it to Ibrox. Gonna be a long 90 minutes.

Think we will be ok tonight, but it's really not a foregone conclusion. Hope to %^*& Feyenoord beat Porto.

Also, before we lined up V St. Josephs in July, who honestly expected us to be where we are? We have done so well this campaign. Gerrard and the team have made huge strides.

I’ve got an unnaturally positive feeling for tonight, I think YB could pay for what happened on Sunday.

The moany fans need to zip it and get behind the team for 90 minutes.

I wouldn’t be shocked to see a 3-0.

Wednesday's 2nd half
Sunday's Match
Today's Match

I just don't see 3 disappointments in a row

We've got this...

More nervous going into this game than the old firm one. Play like we did in the old firm game and that should be enough to see us collect at least one point and hopefully all three to top our group.
Go on Rangers make us proud.

Think the events of Sunday will make this a very special night under the lights.

3-1 Rangers

Get behind the team. They put in a real shift Sunday, hoping that acts as a motivator but nothing beats a rocking Ibrox. Cmon the Bears

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Let's banish the Sunday hangover with a resounding victory.

Won't be easy, but a nice 2-0 victory will do just fine.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

I reckon we win this comfortably tonight.

A performance similar to first half at Pittodrie and the game on Sunday, only this time no being lax at either end.

They have a lot of injuries based on reports, wonder if they have strength in depth. Like for like replacements. Could be a few making European debuts, not the easiest at Ibrox I’d of thought

Shocker! DR hacks all predicting Gers win - but Gordon Parks not included or he would have been the one to predict defeat.

The general feeling of victory tonight is making me a bit uncomfortable - I don't think that suits us. We are usually better if written off and we rise to the challenge.

Shocker! DR hacks all predicting Gers win - but Gordon Parks not included or he would have been the one to predict defeat.

The general feeling of victory tonight is making me a bit uncomfortable - I don't think that suits us. We are usually better if written off and we rise to the challenge.
That feeling is for every game at home regardless of who we play

We need to take our chances and not put ourselves under needless pressure.

If this is sitting 0-0 with 10 minutes to go and Porto are comfortably winning then we will be under real pressure and YBs do have a strong attack.

We WILL get chances in the early stages of the match as YBs come out and try to deal with our early tempo and the atmosphere from the crowd. We must take those chances.

If we go 2-0 up, or if it is 1-0 to us late on, then they will know it's all over for them anyway and I'd fancy us to get another couple.

I would start stewart right he deserves a chance as he keeps playing well. I would rather give kennedy a game left move Kent right than play ojo or Barker.

I've no idea why I have this feeling as I'm a negative c-nt, but I fancy us to give them a right doing tonight. Comfortable victory.

I would start stewart right he deserves a chance as he keeps playing well. I would rather give kennedy a game left move Kent right than play ojo or Barker.

Aribo Morelos and Kent front three for me, Stewart isn't good enough.

I’m still flat as a pancake after the weekend. Just can’t get up for this game tonight at all. Hopefully the players aren’t feeling the same!

Confident they'll do the business tonight. Record at home in Europe speaks for itself.

Not so sure about Sunday right enough.

Had some interaction with the YB squad and staff over the last couple of days. Impression given is they dont really fancy the weather conditions. In fact not an impression, one of their staff said it. The players weren't exactly enamoured with the ice cold wind.

I know, I know. Pro footballers from Switzerland where they get 20 feet of snow. Just passing on some info.

We must fully support the team during the 90 minutes ,they need us just as much as we need them,they gave us everything on sunday and the least we can do is give them the same, so loud and proud for the whole match and of course with no add ons,because I dont doubt for 1 minute that Fare will be present and will be perhaps looking for revenge for their "Faux Pas" on twitter WATP
Wonder how many wil leave early even if we are winning.
The team deserve a full stadium lap of honour if they make it through.

Back