Rangers Virtual Season Ticket - is it just my account?

clubdeckcharlie

Official Ticketer
I’m a Rangers VST holder and logged into my account this morning and then onto the live.rangers.co.uk page where I have been able to successfully watch the first few games live, without any issues. However, I note that on logging in today and going to that page, it says that, in relation to the forthcoming Rangers v Kilmarnock game on Saturday 22/08/20, that I should I should 'Buy a Match Pass' (see screen grab below). Normally this would say ‘Purchased’. As you can see from the diagonal bars at the log in box, I am definitely logged in. Is this just my account or can someone else check theirs, please?

Thanks in advance.

I’m a Rangers VST holder and logged into my account this morning and then onto the live.Rangers.co.uk page where I have been able to successfully watch the first few games live, without any issues. However, I note that on logging in today and going to that page, it says that, in relation to the forthcoming Rangers v Kilmarnock game on Saturday 22/08/20, that I should I should 'Buy a Match Pass' (see screen grab below). Normally this would say ‘Purchased’. As you can see from the diagonal bars at the log in box, I am definitely logged in. Is this just my account or can someone else check theirs, please?

Thanks in advance.

Mine also says buy a match pass or subscribe

Looks as if you haven't actually logged in.

Click on the icon top right with the stripes behind and log in and you should be ok.

Looks as if you haven't actually logged in.

Click on the icon top right with the stripes behind and log in and you should be ok.
he has as it has the stripes. I have too and get the same now when it has worked up to now.

And the end date in the account is still 2021

he has as it has the stripes. I have too and get the same now when it has worked up to now.

And the end date in the account is still 2021
You are of course correct.
Got my stripes and no stripes mixed up - apologies.
Must try harder :(

mines is purchased too, seem odd. When you log into your actual RTV account when you click on account does it show "season ticket access expires 7/8/2021"?

“Buy match pass” for me. I’m definitely logged in, also checked my RTV account and it says season ticket access expires 2021. Bit strange, as the access has worked flawlessly for me so far. Not going to worry about it, as the game is a while away yet.

Mine is the same as the OP, it says Buy Match Pass.

And yes, when I click account, I have the season ticket access package expiring July 2021.

Random suggestion - see what happens if you login on this link below (which is slightly different):

I think some are simply seeing what's stored via cookies etc. Clearing cache/cookies and logging in again may produce different results.

I'd also take note of this comment:

The match is still a good while away.

Wouldn’t worry about it.

Random suggestion - see what happens if you login on this link below (which is slightly different):

I think some are simply seeing what's stored via cookies etc. Clearing cache/cookies and logging in again may produce different results.

I'd also take note of this comment:

Cleared everything and tried it on two different devices - both the same. Also tried that link, thanks. I've emailed them, just in case. Not worried, as there's plenty of time to go. Just a bit unusual.

Cleared everything and tried it on two different devices - both the same. Also tried that link, thanks. I've emailed them, just in case. Not worried, as there's plenty of time to go. Just a bit unusual.

Keep us posted on what the outcome is? Feel like I’ve moaned at the club enough via email recently, so I’d rather avoid another email to them if possible. :))

Keep us posted on what the outcome is? Feel like I’ve moaned at the club enough via email recently, so I’d rather avoid another email to them if possible. :))

Its one for StreamAMG rather than the Club. Nevertheless, this illustrates how a random post on a messageboard can generate a deluge of emails to whoever deals with the topic. Provided your RangersTV Accounts show the 'season ticket package - expires ?? July 2021' I'm sure everyone will be alright on the night.;)

Its one for StreamAMG rather than the Club. Nevertheless, this illustrates how a random post on a messageboard can generate a deluge of emails to whoever deals with the topic. Provided your RangersTV Accounts show the 'season ticket package - expires ?? July 2021' I'm sure everyone will be alright on the night.;)
But the game is in the afternoon???

(!)

Agree and have had no problems yet. I think that screening incorrect info on this particular occasion is the cause of the concern.

Agree and have had no problems yet. I think that screening incorrect info on this particular occasion is the cause of the concern.

Its of no real relevance I guess but what was the purpose of your visit to the 'live' site today anyway? I'm being nosey, that's all - most wouldn't be near it until just before the game.

Just got a helpful email from Babs at Technical Support.

Hi,

The stream is not yet set up for the Kilmarnock game, but you will have access as per usual.

Kind regards,

--
Babs
It's strange then that some are saying that they are getting the purchased box then unless they aren't VST.

I’m a Rangers VST holder and logged into my account this morning and then onto the live.Rangers.co.uk page where I have been able to successfully watch the first few games live, without any issues. However, I note that on logging in today and going to that page, it says that, in relation to the forthcoming Rangers v Kilmarnock game on Saturday 22/08/20, that I should I should 'Buy a Match Pass' (see screen grab below). Normally this would say ‘Purchased’. As you can see from the diagonal bars at the log in box, I am definitely logged in. Is this just my account or can someone else check theirs, please?

Thanks in advance.

I missed most of Wednesday's first half telling me my account was blocked. Support reset the account 3 times before it worked. Cleared all cache the 3rd time and reinstalled the app and it worked. Was not happy

I missed most of Wednesday's first half telling me my account was blocked. Support reset the account 3 times before it worked. Cleared all cache the 3rd time and reinstalled the app and it worked. Was not happy

This may well not apply to you but the last poster who had similar issues requiring repeated password resets was because he was on a mobile device and didn’t realise that the first letter of the password was auto-capitalised by the device. That meant that whilst he thought his password started with, for example, a lowercase a, it had been auto-capitalised to an A when he entered it. The password then failed repeatedly until the account was blocked.

As I say, may not apply to you but might help someone out.

Last edited:
I had to reset voucher. And when I check my account tonight it says expires 12 August 2020. I'm not seeing a 2021 expiry like others.

I had to reset voucher. And when I check my account tonight it says expires 12 August 2020. I'm not seeing a 2021 expiry like others.

I'd check that again to make sure your eyes aren't deceiving you. You wouldn't be the first. If it truly does say August 2020 then you need to get onto Support again.

Can’t even log in now after it was working last couple of games.

Sorted now.

Last edited:
Just wondering here, dad has a season ticket so has the virtual season ticket but doesnt have RTV, does he need RTV to use his virtual season ticket or not? Cheers

Just wondering here, dad has a season ticket so has the virtual season ticket but doesnt have RTV, does he need RTV to use his virtual season ticket or not? Cheers

He needs to redeem his Access Code, which would have been emailed to him weeks ago. As part of that process you are required to set up a RangersTV Account. Instructions from Rangers here:

Read the OP in the thread below if you run into prpoblems:

He needs to redeem his Access Code, which would have been emailed to him weeks ago. As part of that process you are required to set up a RangersTV Account. Instructions from Rangers here:

Read the OP in the thread below if you run into prpoblems:

Really appreciate that. He has his code but probably disregarded the rest of the email.

Will get him sorted for next game. Cheers

Back