Rangers vs Benfica GIFs - Roofe

"Not even a good team"... gimme a fcking break. Honestly, some of the football we have played this season has genuinely been an absolute joy to watch and this is us playing against one of the highest spending clubs in Europe in a group match with all to play for.

I've said before and I'll say again, I won't be getting carried away until it's mathematically done and dusted on any competition - I'm still carrying the fear about post-winter break collapse after the last two seasons - but judging us on the here and now and performances/results this season, we are looking like the full package.

Movement, control and technique anywhere else in the world the local media would be in meltdown with that goal.

"Not even a good team"... gimme a fcking break. Honestly, some of the football we have played this season has genuinely been an absolute joy to watch and this is us playing against one of the highest spending clubs in Europe in a group match with all to play for.

I've said before and I'll say again, I won't be getting carried away until it's mathematically done and dusted on any competition - I'm still carrying the fear about post-winter break collapse after the last two seasons - but judging us on the here and now and performances/results this season, we are looking like the full package.
We're giving this "not even a good team" too much air, that comment deserves to be totally ignored. The guys a complete fanny,clearly still suffering from illness he had. Get well soon Jackie ya Yahoo fud.

Back