Rangers vs Blackburn Rovers Match Thread

Davieblue1977

Official Ticketer
Last edited by a moderator:
Another clean sheet would be nice, have we conceded at all in pre season?

What's Blackburn's level these days, are they any good ?

I read they were fairly poor last season and remember that clogger Mulgrew was still captain so I wouldn't expect us to struggle much.

Keeping a cleansheet is something we all what to see again and I'd imagine our attack will score a few if 'Charliebhoy' is one of their best. 3-0.

3-1.

Perversely I'd like to see us come up against a team that will test the back line. I don't feel like we've had a challenge there at all yet, and it would be good to maybe blow away some cobwebs before the league starts.

2-0 Rangers. Should be a full strength team from us for 60 mins for the progress game in mind and then changes for the final 30 mins.

I dont expect this to be as easy as the Marseille game turned out to be. Good performance, good game time for players for more minutes under the belt and win and I'm happy.

2-1

Had a look on their forum to see what they are saying and was maybe going to mention the megastore situation but seems someone else already has.

A few of them saying the classic "Micky mouse league". "Leauge 1/ League 2 quality". Also someone talking about shite attendances.

Vibes from them seem to be that there's no chance it'll be a walk over for us

https://www.brfcs.com/mb/index.php?/forums/topic/34077-rangers-fan-here/&

Whoever "Rangers Fan is", he copied and pasted my post on the megastore in the previous Rangers v Rovers thread onto the Blackburn forum - I feel honoured :D

I don't know what to expect from this match. Blackburn seem to be a mystery to their own fans right now in terms of where they're at quality and fitness wise. We are, I would imagine, a decent bit ahead in terms of our season preparation. We're also two competitive games in with one more a few days later, so unsure how we'll approach it.

All being said, I'm gonna go 3-0 Gers

Had a look on their forum to see what they are saying and was maybe going to mention the megastore situation but seems someone else already has.

A few of them saying the classic "Micky mouse league". "Leauge 1/ League 2 quality". Also someone talking about shite attendances.

Vibes from them seem to be that there's no chance it'll be a walk over for us

https://www.brfcs.com/mb/index.php?/forums/topic/34077-rangers-fan-here/&

Until they get beat then they will be all "it's still pre-season blah blah."

Back