Rangers vs Blackburn Rovers Match Thread

EAADUnkXsAAKl24
Oooft, strong side.

Let’s go!

Jesus, our squad is so strong at the moment. At least two strong players in every single position, more than that for some positions even.

I would say from that line up that Candeias has decided to go despite Gerrard’s Talk with him mid week to keep him.

Goldson is just probably getting the day off ala Tav midweek. Hastie is an odd omission as he'll be fighting hard to get involved even at this early stage.

Hope it's a strong blackburn team Dack seems like their main man and is highly rated and Armstrong was a highly rated talent a few years ago however they have some absolute shite like Mulgrew and Downing

No Goldson Kamara Aribo or Morelos. All first picks for me. But still a strong eleven.
Aye I worded it wrong, just meant I expected a weaker team than that to start then the likes of Ojo etc to come on later to keep them ticking over till Thursday.

I am being really picky but i still think our bench could do with another top attacking option, i am sure thats still to come be it Kent or someone else, its very very strong though

Just a forward like Ojo, Murphy and Stewart are good but we need another top attacking option and i know we will get it.
Hopefully Kent comes back Candeias wage could well pay Kents wage this season if Morelos goes I'd like to see two strikers signed one in their prime like Roofe for example and another young talent that has been scouted that we can get cheap and improve and sell on in a few years much like Morelos himself

Last edited:
Back