Rangers vs Blackburn Rovers Match Thread

That’s a really strong side, and not off what I think would be our strongest* first XI:

Morelos/Defoe

Kent Arfield Ojo

Davis Jack/Kamara/Aribo

Barišić Helander/Goldson Katić Tavernier

McGregor

*Players in bold would be automatic starters for me. Obviously Kent needs to join us again.

That’s a really strong side, and not off what I think would be our strongest* first XI:

Morelos/Defoe

Kent Arfield Ojo

Davis Jack/Kamara/Aribo

Barišić Helander/Goldson Katić Tavernier

McGregor

Players in bold would be automatic starters for me. Obviously Kent needs to join us again.
I don’t think Katic will be an automatic starter but Goldson will

Why do people insist on this idea of players getting "dropped", we are playing as many of our defense combos as possible ahead of the season and we don't need 2 CBs on the bench.

Rangers TV I bit late in starting thought it was usually 14:30 that Tom would go through the build up.

It's oft been said on here that they're trying to encourage people to go onto the £17 a month package.

Because how many people are genuinely going to pay £12 for the one off? I won't.

Me and my son paid half each. Still think £12 is steep, but I just can't stop myself.

Terrible patter.
Additionally, I don't think Mulgrew is deserving of Stokes levels of animosity. I realise he's ex-filth, but he's never struck me as rhabid.
Child abuse comes in many forms, would you leave a child locked in a car to go shopping?

Showing a pre season game v Blackburn in 2010 in Australia.
Andy Webster played.
I had forgotten he was still a Rangers player then.

Absolutely boils my p*ss that Rangers TV don’t give you the team line ups until just before kick off.

Is Tony Mobrow their mana
Agreed. He's being managed back very, very carefully - which is either sensible or worrying, depending on how you look at it. Was supposed to be close to ready at the end of last season.
Its sensible. IMO I think SG learned a lot from trying to play Davis and Defoe when they were unfit.

Do people really think that Jordan Jones is going to be a regular starter?

Back