Official Ticketer
Spare ticket Vs Celtic

Main Stand MRT

£52 FV

First to reply to thread

Qr code sent over buyer

SOLD

Last edited:
See if anyone else has a spare ticket I’m looking for one for my cousins wife. Long story short their wee man is the mascot on the 2nd of January but she’s not got a ticket. Only my cousin got one to take him. I can confirm name and details with admin should they wish thanks in advance.

Spare ticket Vs Celtic

Main Stand MRT

£52 FV

First to reply to thread

Qr code sent over buyer

SOLD
Hiya can you tell me how you get the ticket for rangers v celtic from your smart card to a qr code? We are on holiday in Australia and my son has a ticket for it on his smart card and not sure how to go about selling it. Thanks

Hiya can you tell me how you get the ticket for rangers v celtic from your smart card to a qr code? We are on holiday in Australia and my son has a ticket for it on his smart card and not sure how to go about selling it. Thanks
Pm sent

Rangers sent me the qr code by email, I can also get access to the qr code through my mygers login.

Back