Rangers Vs Celtic U16s Today

stephen ferris

I see the rangers u16 are playing at barrowfield today at 10. Can Young-Coombes play in this? How have the u16s been getting on?

Elfideldo

‏@rfcyouths

Celtic 0 Rangers 1. 38 Mins Ball out to Lewis Robertson on the left picked out Mackenzie Strachan on edge box placed shot past keeper

Youth Updates

‏@rfcyouthupdates

GOAL Rangers Connor Allan with the finish after terrific team play 2-0

Rangers are missing a trick not having better coverage of the youth games. Look at the success of the alkass cup.

I'd love to see more of them and thoroughly enjoyed the Alkass Cup. I'm not sure Id say it's 'missing a trick' though. Great for current subscribers but I doubt it would attract too many additional subscribers.

As I say though, as a minimum, I'd like to see us show the home matches from THTC, where we already have TV towers etc set up.

Full Time - Rangers 2 Tramps 0

Excellent result.

I played against the tramps for Rangers - think we were under 14 and beating them 4-2 was brilliant.

Their parents were an absolute disgrace though and I knew one of the boys in the celtic team and he said he wished they would just fxxk off but some of their parents always insisted on turning up.

Great result boys.

Frustrating as hell that the first teams dog shit, we have players getting called up for under age squads left, right and centre but only Ross McCrorie is considered good enough for a shirt but even then never gets on

Great result boys.

Frustrating as hell that the first teams dog shit, we have players getting called up for under age squads left, right and centre but only Ross McCrorie is considered good enough for a shirt but even then never gets on

Point taken on McCrorie but, having seen the tackling in the last 3 games (at least), would you want to subject a 16/17 year old to that. Atakayi got his debut against Motherwell. 7 minutes he lasted before getting clogged and put out of action for the best part of 3 months. I don't think the referee even gave it as a foul.

We appear to have a very good crop at 16/17/18 years old. Hopefully they get their chances as they get physically stronger.

Elfideldo

‏@rfcyouths

Celtic 0 Rangers 1. 38 Mins Ball out to Lewis Robertson on the left picked out Mackenzie Strachan on edge box placed shot past keeper

Youth Updates

‏@rfcyouthupdates

GOAL Rangers Connor Allan with the finish after terrific team play 2-0

Whit?
I'm getting old!
Great result for the kids.

Well done to the U-16s. We seem to have a good few promising players coming through. Hope they continue their good progress.

Back