Rangers vs Even Younger boys

40' GOAL! A brilliant strike by Nathan Young-Coombes into the top corner, no chance for the keeper | 1-1 (Agg 4-4)

F*ck, now 1-2

44' GOAL: Young Boys with a quick response as Nico Maier scores his second of the night with a long-range effort. 1-2 (Agg 4-5)

45' A brilliant run from James Maxwell as he charges past three defenders before having a powerful effort on-target well-saved by the keeper | 1-2 (Agg 4-5)

40' GOAL! A brilliant strike by Nathan Young-Coombes into the top corner, no chance for the keeper | 1-1 (Agg 4-4)

F*ck, now 1-2

44' GOAL: Young Boys with a quick response as Nico Maier scores his second of the night with a long-range effort. 1-2 (Agg 4-5)
No idea how the keeper missed it. Boys have played ok so far and unlucky to be losing.

Half time... had a couple of half chances , a couple of poor attempts but had a fair bit of possession so hopefully a couple of goals on the 2nd half

He's been quite lazy at times so far but good finish

You think? I thought he'd been bursting his arse covering their no3 and no11 defensively.

We could be making better decisions in the final third.

Could easily score another goal or two.

Two poor goals we've conceded though

mentally challenged slop house is it not? Always heaving with those sorts when I pass and they’ve been at home
Yep.

Pretends to be a Thistle pub but it’s heavily Celtic. They had all the league flags outside it first game of the season.

H-T 1-2. Young Boys boy controls and then chips the keeper after seeing him off his line. We've played well, but missing a real cutting edge, our spectacular goal notwithstanding. We're still well in this game, should be a good second half to watch.

Keeper looks a little on the short side? Could be wrong

I've never been conceived by him. Has good games but theres a few too many errors when I've seen him.

Was maybe just unlucky with that shot for their 2nd. Might even have deflected a bit and he just got caught on his heels?

I’m frozen.

There will be more goals in the second half. Could finish 5-4 or something mad.

You think? I thought he'd been bursting his arse covering their no3 and no11 defensively.

We could be making better decisions in the final third.

Could easily score another goal or two.

Two poor goals we've conceded though
Maybe I'm being harsh, just feel the runner keeps getting a few yards on him as he's slow to react and then not bursting a gut to catch him. Thankfully Patterson is having a great game

Our rb had been our best player so far tbh. Think it's Patterson? My first youth game lol.
Same here. He looks eager to get forward, quiete fast And eager to get the ball in

Caught out a couple of times but saved by their winger slipping.

There’s a comparison in there somewhere :D

The competition is for players born in 2001 or later with three 2000's allowed in a matchday squad.

We only have one 2000 playing, they have all three.

Could be telling.

We hardly have any 2000's to pick from mind you. They are mostly either injured or out on loan.

Also missing McPake with him being on loan.

Yep he’s the coach. YB have been very clinical.
Aye 2 chances 2 goals can't argue with that really. Sadly from our side two defensive errors gave the chances.

I don't have much faith in Murty to get more out the boys.

mentally challenged slop house is it not? Always heaving with those sorts when I pass and they’ve been at home
Noticed a couple of Sellik photos on the wall, as well as Thistle, the Charnley one is pretty prominent. We normally get off the bus there for a pint when we're playing the Jags. What is it anyway with these affiliated pubs, they're always named with connotations of Britishness, but are full of Beggars (not that it was tonight)?

What is with that? :D

Boy on my bus does that too. Everywhere in shorts. Even at Fraserburgh in middle of winter a couple of seasons ago.

I kept the shirts until end if September . But it’s not shorts weather tonight. :D the lad next to me looks Baltic

Brilliant bit of play from mebude. Cutting in from the left. Nearly scores at bottom corner. Great save.

Back