Rangers vs killie score prediction

Got a feeling it's going to be a long night , Rangers win on penalties after a 0-0 draw

Edit - I'll be there , that qualifies me to make a prediction apparently.

Last edited:
Play like we did on Saturday and Killie will be in the next round.

The bonus for us is that Morelos is back so we will have a much better option up front than rather than Lafferty & Defoe.

Hopefully Arfield's back in for Davis aswell, Davis make us alot weaker in the middle.

We need to throw the kitchen sink at this mob from the first whistle until the last. Going out with a whimper will be unacceptable.

A hard fought 1-0 I will say. Morelos. Killie will have a chip on their shoulder after undeservedly getting sucker punched yesterday so will not be easy.

Such is our inconsistency it's hard to predict. This is a match we could lose, we nearly lost a goal or two at the weekend, so we'll need to be at our best. A good performance from Kent and Morelos would almost guarantee a win.

2-0.

Early goal will kill the game IMO.

We pumped them earlier in the season when Morelos scored 4, no reason we can't repeat that type of performance.

Terrible admission when Rangers are at home to Kilmarnock. But suspect that most of us know that we are going along just hoping for the best.

Think we will see a few changes for this Is jack fit? Killie are due a doing off someone and with it being the cup and a draw meaning nothing, a think this could be the nyt! 4-0 gers!!

Lots of folks saying Morelos scoring on Wednesday but isn’t he suspended? Wasn’t the three games Killie, St Johnstone and now the replay? Am I losing it lol

Lots of folks saying Morelos scoring on Wednesday but isn’t he suspended? Wasn’t the three games Killie, St Johnstone and now the replay? Am I losing it lol

No that is about the level of understanding you expect for a two posts In 17 months poster. For the rest of us we all understand the 3rd game was an additional suspension which only applied to the league.

Back