Rangers vs St. Joseph score prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've a feeling we'll go into this like a training match with a bit of complacency, so not expecting any more than three.

Hope I'm wrong, would like to see us make some sort of statement with a high score, but with the tie already all but over, the motivation just might not be there.

I expect a 7 or 8 victory. Lots of changes from 1st match but players trying their hardest so the get selected for next week.

If we really want to turn it on then it could be whatever we want it to be. In saying that I think it will be a routine 2 or 3 nil played in second gear.

If we really want to turn it on then it could be whatever we want it to be. In saying that I think it will be a routine 2 or 3 nil played in second gear.
People buy tickets to see us play in first gear all the time, I hope that's what we do.

2-0

90 minutes at half speed in a tie we have already won against a team who will defend with 9 behind the ball.

0-0 with no injuries will be fine. I’m not attending so not bothered about a spectacle.

But for those going and for a good work out, plenty of effort should get us 5-0 in all honesty. Put them to the sword Rangers.

I expect there will be plenty of goals. SG will insist on the right attitude in our first competitive game of the season at Ibrox. Any player not showing up for whatever reason has no chance of starting at Kilmarnock. We have very few automatic picks now that our squad is taking shape.
I'll be betting Rangers -5 and -6.

I expect there will be plenty of goals. SG will insist on the right attitude in our first competitive game of the season at Ibrox. Any player not showing up for whatever reason has no chance of starting at Kilmarnock. We have very few automatic picks now that our squad is taking shape.
I'll be betting Rangers -5 and -6.

Ive bet big on rangers -4, medium on -5 and smallish on -6.

I expect all 3 to come in.

They lost 10-0 on aggregate last season to apollon Limassol, 4-0 at home and 6-0 away in cyprus so I'll go for the same again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back