Rangers VS USG Plenty of tickets available for tomorrow

Happened against Malmo last year but sadly we know how that ended.
I was at that game and it was bouncing then they got a man sent off not long before half time.

God knows what Gerrard said but they came out and were pathetic in that second half and lost 2-0 to ten men in 45 minutes.

Still can't get my head around that match.

I was at that game and it was bouncing then they got a man sent off not long before half time.

God knows what Gerrard said but they came out and were pathetic in that second half and lost 2-0 to ten men in 45 minutes.

And I for one am glad we did.

Wasn't saying that at the time though!!

Honestly there's so many if, buts and maybes moments involving us since we were promoted back up but that's up there.

It was on a plate.

Can't make tomorrow unfortunately. Midweek games are gonna be few and far between this season due to a number of factors.

Look at it this way. Had we won we wouldn't have had the journey to Seville.

Let´s not forget beating Malmo would have only put us in a final play-off. Malmo beat Ludogorets in that tie.

Had we gone on to play & beat the bUlgarians, we´d have gone into the group stages.

If we had lost to them, we´d still go into the EL, Seville,...

Look at it this way. Had we won we wouldn't have had the journey to Seville
Not entirely correct. We could have pipped Zenit to 3rd especially since Champions league would have probably meant 1 or 2 more players.

Means we could have got Frankfurt over 2 legs and if we'd got to the final it could've been Dortmund, Braga or Red Bull in a one off game.

My imagination gets away from me sometimes.

Not entirely correct. We could have pipped Zenit to 3rd especially since Champions league would have probably meant 1 or 2 more players.

Means we could have got Frankfurt over 2 legs and if we'd got to the final it could've been Dortmund, Braga or Red Bull in a one off game.

My imagination gets away from me sometimes.
I prefer to deal with facts

Won't make it myself but my son n law gonna use my ticket , off to Lanzarote tomorrow be landing there around half time which is a real pain

Back