Rangers win MOD award

Cheers to our armed forces. It's no hardship for an established and proud football club to welcome the Forces folk into our midst on matchday and recognise them.

Sure, it's just a job too but many of these people take on a lot more than a nine to five etc. Nothing better than going an extra mile or two opening our doors.

Well deserved given the amount of work Rangers have done and continue to do to support the Armed Forces.

Well done to all those involved for their hard work. With two nephews serving in the army it's always a pleasure to see Our armed forces being made more than welcome at Ibrox.

Very pleased with that. I don't for a minute think Rangers expected any recognition, so this is very sweet.
Three cheers for the Red White and Blue.

Well done, and deserved. Pity other clubs here pander to the lowest often low and don't follow suit.

Armed forces day is one of my favourite at Ibrox and in the town at night seeing all the military men and women enjoying Glasgow at night.

Armed forces day is one of my favourite at Ibrox and in the town at night seeing all the military men and women enjoying Glasgow at night.

Saturday vs Dundee there's a fair few invited to the game. 250 plus if I remember correctly

Back