Archive Rangers Women Season 22/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
One team wanted to win . Hibs tactics were everybody in defence and kick the ball up the park to their lone front player. We totally dominated the whole match and l'm only surprised we didn't score more than 2 goals. Well done ladies

Really enjoyed that. Thoroughly deserved victory, completely dominated from start to finish and played some really good football. Two outstanding strikes for the goals. Arnots was a worldie.

Thought Cornet was the best player on the park but everyone played well.

Well done Ladies.

A thoroughly dominant display topped by two excellent goals that would have graced any game.

Well done lassies.

Highlights

'Rangers beat Hibs in Sky Sports Cup final as Arnot and Howat strike'

Last edited:
Just back from Tynecastle. Absolutely delighted for Malky & the girls. It’s brilliant to see the investment the club make in the women’s game reap dividends.

And my girl crush on Nic Doc continues. She is staunch AF and not a bad player at all. Loved her celebrations at FT. Living the dream.

My dad’s coming with me to watch the girls today. Quite proud he’s not one of these dinosaurs you see on here and other social media and is at least willing to give it a try. Big up Daddy Prso.
So what did your auld man make of the game?

Does he post on FF?

Edited: I just saw your earlier post. Good i/v from Nic Doc:

Just back from Tynecastle. Absolutely delighted for Malky & the girls. It’s brilliant to see the investment the club make in the women’s game reap dividends.

And my girl crush on Nic Doc continues. She is staunch AF and not a bad player at all. Loved her celebrations at FT. Living the dream.
My favourite player. Staunch and a good player.

Well done to the lassies today. Only one team in it. Lizzie is a cracking player. So unpredictable at times. She can produce something special when it matters. I hope they get the players out on the pitch on Thu night to show the trophy off.

Thoroughly enjoyed watching that today. Sky Sports did the occasion justice with their coverage. More importantly the controlled dominant performance from our women with the two brilliant strikes really was a joy. A great advert for the female game played in a competitive but respectful manner from both teams.

Really Enjoyed that. Our best performance of the season without a doubt.
Surely time for howat to be given a run - with her playing well we are a completely different team.
Only slight disappointment was the crowd but still ok I guess.
Anyone who has seen this group of players in the flesh knows that they represent the club incredibly well and are clearly putting in a lot of hard of work in to get this success. We should be proud of them.

Well done to the Rangers Ladies.

Don't really bother with ladies football, but decided to watch this one.

The gulf in quality between the two sides was huge. Two well taken goals to secure Rangers the trophy.

One team wanted to win . Hibs tactics were everybody in defence and kick the ball up the park to their lone front player. We totally dominated the whole match and l'm only surprised we didn't score more than 2 goals. Well done ladies
Pretty sure this is the reason we had 2 draws in the league recently - totally dominant but couldn't score.

Nonetheless, well done for today - looked streets ahead & fair play to the Hibs manager who has been complimentary about our squad all week.

Get in there. Celebrations were excellent. Hats off to the support in Tynecastle for us today as well.
Agree with the poster above. Get them out at H/T on Thursday for a wee parade of the cup.
Rousing reception guaranteed.
Hopefully we do get them there on Thursday. Would be good to see

Was a good game yesterday, buzzing for the team to win the cup and also a good day out for BC.

Had the pleasure of speaking to Malky Thomson and Nic Doc after the game. Both are a credit to the club, can tell straight away how passionate they are about the team and wanting to grow popularity of Women's football amongst our support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back