Vllaznia (ALB)
Benfica (POR)

2 legs

20th/21st 1st leg
28th/29th 2nd leg
September
Albanians, Swiss or Austrians please!

Benfica are the lowest seeded team in the other side of the draw
They are, but the coefficients in the women’s game are a bit false currently because of the growth over the last couple of years, Benfica (only formed 4 years ago) are definitely better than some of the teams seeded higher than them.

Female friend of mine was asking me about getting tickets to watch our womens team play, but our website doesn’t seem very informative for this.

Anyone able to help?

Female friend of mine was asking me about getting tickets to watch our womens team play, but our website doesn’t seem very informative for this.

Anyone able to help?
If she is on Facebook or Twitter the Rangers FC Women Supporters Group put lots of information about upcoming fixtures on their page.

Scotland women playing Faroes
Faroes team look about average age of 12

1 Rangers player - Nic Doc, out of position at RB
Mclauchlan and Fife on the bench
Kerr must be injured

Strange that the Scottish Champions have so few players there
hay, cornet and especially Arnott would be worth a shout
Especially given the form Lizzy is in

Kerr must be injured

To be fair, virtually the entire team are playing at a much higher level than the SWPL.

Kerr must be injured

Apart from Docherty playing at LB you've got it right. Lana Clelland - good Bear though she is - is too slow now. Emslie is a dreadful player and Fiona Brown at RB isn't up to match pace.

None of them would be first pick for us and Hay, Arnot and McClaughlin would be upgrades.

Apart from Docherty playing at LB you've got it right. Lana Clelland - good Bear though she is - is too slow now. Emslie is a dreadful player and Fiona Brown at RB isn't up to match pace.

None of them would be first pick for us and Hay, Arnot and McClaughlin would be upgrades.
Emslie is a regular in the NWSL and has been a regular in WSL too, she's levels above anything at Rangers. Fiona Brown is an excellent player as well, but is a winger by a trade filling in at right back. Just back from a bad knee injury but she'd walk into the Rangers team too.

There's a reason the likes of Hay, Arnot and McLaughlin are playing in the SWPL for us, they aren't good enough for the next level.

Emslie is a regular in the NWSL and has been a regular in WSL too, she's levels above anything at Rangers. Fiona Brown is an excellent player as well, but is a winger by a trade filling in at right back. Just back from a bad knee injury but she'd walk into the Rangers team too.

There's a reason the likes of Hay, Arnot and McLaughlin are playing in the SWPL for us, they aren't good enough for the next level.
... you mean, in a similar way that Kent is playing for us, since he is not good enough for the next level?

Kerr must be injured

Are most players not based in EwPL?

Dates for Benfica CL game confirmed

1st leg
Tuesday 20th September
7.30pm
Ibrox Stadium, Glasgow

2nd leg
Wednesday 28th September
7.30pm
Futebol Campus, Seixal, Portugal
What's the ticket arrangements for this game, have they been announced yet?

What’s the parking like at Broadwood for the games? Going to take the kids this afternoon and wasn’t sure how easy to get parked at the stadium?

I take it I need to physically collect paper tickets at the ground? Ordered online but just a confirmation email rather than QR code.

Confirmation email also helpfully gives you a link to the ticket process at Ibrox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back