Archive Rangers Women Season 22/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Rangers ladies at half time with Middag miked up, what happened to Zoe Ness? Has she left or is she just long term injured as I can’t see anything online about her.
Been thinking the same for months. She had a bad injury but no information about her at all.

Watching Rangers ladies at half time with Middag miked up, what happened to Zoe Ness? Has she left or is she just long term injured as I can’t see anything online about her.
She had a long term injury and still out. Think it was ACL and I'd it was its probably next season before we see her

I am sure she was with the squad when we won the cup the other week

She did a nice interview on RTV during the week. Looks like she has a lot of respect for her big sister

Aye they’re best pals, two brilliant girls I’ve got a lot of time for them.

Kodie is a very talented player, never played football until she was 15ish, was playing in the champions league for Glasgow City at 17/18 and but had a couple of bad knee injuries either side of that that set her back.

Looking forward to this today. A game where a win is the only stat that counts. Having watched all the games we have dropped points in this season we may well have in Malky’s words “controlled” these games and had most of the possession but it’s all about putting the ball in the net at the end of the day. For all our possession and control of these games and yes we could have won all three on another day I just don’t think we created nearly enough chances and that was due to our lack of pace in our passing and not being direct enough quickly enough.

On a general point I’m of the opinion the biggest gulf in ability in a women’s team compared to a man’s team in Scotland anyhow is Goalkeeper. For the life of me I don’t understand why teams including ourselves don’t shoot more from long range. When you look at the size of the keepers the goals are a massive target area.

Anyway good luck to our ladies. C’mon the Bearettes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back