Rangers Women v Ferencevaros, Champions League qualifier, live on Youtube, 7pm

When does the window close? Try as she did tonight I am not convinced my Kayla McCoy.

Also, although Hannah Davison is a magnificent specimen of humanity she is a million miles away from being a 'blood and snotters' defender.

Now that Glasgow City have been 'papped oot' of the UWCL could we tempt Jenna Clark?
We have never replaced Sonia, Daina, and Lisa

I started FFing The Burdz two years ago and they're actually a great group of lassies. Strong work ethic and lots of commitment. Give it a go, bud. You'll enjoy it.
No, I like all football and can put it in context.
I have never had a problem with that in my entire life.
I try when I can to watch everything.
But I have only so much time.

I notice the same tournament style round that seen Glasgow put out by aroma was played in Glasgow. Standard UEFA incompetence that sees the team not Champions gain home advantage in the Champions League

I notice the same tournament style round that seen Glasgow put out by aroma was played in Glasgow. Standard UEFA incompetence that sees the team not Champions gain home advantage in the Champions League
Like the men's tournament there is a Champions path and a non champions path. The group Glasgow were in involved 4 teams that are not champions while our group were all champions.

The rangers woman team show why we put so much investment into the woman’s game .. success deserves more success
Growing market as well. Give it a decade and not having a women’s team will be unusual in football.

Standard is what it is, but it’s fun following the women’s team. Good group, hard working and building something from nearly scratch. Breath of fresh air compared to some of the nonsense in the men’s game.

An extremely hard working performance and excellent win for our girls on a poor excuse for a football pitch. The opposition were a massive step up from the teams we play on a weekly basis barring City and you know who. I think it’s fair to say there wasn’t a lot between the teams as both had spells on top but we edged chances created and obviously took three of them. I’m not sure playing out from the back was a great idea particularly in the second half when the pitch had cut up worse and the opposition were pressing really high. Not good for the blood pressure.
Looked like we will be nursing a few knocks this morning as both teams weren’t holding back at times. Our two full backs like a challenge don’t they lol. Hopefully Hill will be ok for the next big game and challenge on Sunday. Well done Girls!

When does the window close? Try as she did tonight I am not convinced my Kayla McCoy.

Also, although Hannah Davison is a magnificent specimen of humanity she is a million miles away from being a 'blood and snotters' defender.

Now that Glasgow City have been 'papped oot' of the UWCL could we tempt Jenna Clark?
I've always thought Priscilla Chinchilla, plays for Glasgow City would do us a turn. Costa Rican, stocky, gets wired in and a quality player.

Teams have to request to host it after the draw was done, Glasgow City have priority because of their higher UEFA ranking and also PAOK requesting to host as a seeded team would’ve meant Rangers couldn’t anyway.

Teams have to request to host it after the draw was done, Glasgow City have priority because of their higher UEFA ranking and also PAOK requesting to host as a seeded team would’ve meant Rangers couldn’t anyway.
Makes sense, you'd assume higher ranking would have the better facilities.

Am I right in saying
An extremely hard working performance and excellent win for our girls on a poor excuse for a football pitch. The opposition were a massive step up from the teams we play on a weekly basis barring City and you know who. I think it’s fair to say there wasn’t a lot between the teams as both had spells on top but we edged chances created and obviously took three of them. I’m not sure playing out from the back was a great idea particularly in the second half when the pitch had cut up worse and the opposition were pressing really high. Not good for the blood pressure.
Looked like we will be nursing a few knocks this morning as both teams weren’t holding back at times. Our two full backs like a challenge don’t they lol. Hopefully Hill will be ok for the next big game and challenge on Sunday. Well done Girls!
we conceded when down to 10 players as we didn’t have a sub tuned in and ready ?

Am I right in saying

we conceded when down to 10 players as we didn’t have a sub tuned in and ready ?
Yes you’re correct. Not knowing the full circumstances I don’t want to be too critical however Hill had received a knock earlier and appeared to be struggling before eventually going down and subsequently off. I would have thought we would have had a sub warmed up and ready to immediately go on if Hill had to come off. That didn’t happen and we conceded before we were back to a full compliment. As a fan I was very disappointed but as I say I don’t know the full circumstances and we won so we move on.

Back